Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. But the intro sounds a little metalcore in my opinion but it's oldschool from there on in. I just find it funny we will all have heard 1/3 of the album before it even gets leaked.

I don't think Janne will get less solos. TMR solos were a bit under the standart alll of them, but about BFH I supose that they won't have wanted to include 3 solos. So IMO Allu will solo in all songs and Janne will solo in 7 and Roope in the other two (counting the solo-harmony thing in TMR as solos).

Yeah,thats a good way to look at it. It makes perfect sense:kickass:

mm I'm thinking they released this song because it's like, you guys are all like " whoa if this is the slow then what will the fast be like?", This will make you curious as to what is coming and for you to buy the album. You get my point?

I'm just glad all the fucking idiots hate it, while the people who know what music is appreciate it.IMfuckingO. Commence bitching as much as you like, then get back to me when I care.

It's impossible to please everyone, but i'd say more like it than don't so far. Then there's the haters :p

I dunno why, but the way the second solo is played, and the difference in tone, I get the feel that it's one of Roope's solos. Those of you who listen to Sinergy, listen to the harmonic that happens at some point, and the run at the end. I mean I could be totally wrong, but I just get this feeling it's Roope.

Status
Not open for further replies.