Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking great song! You have to listen to it with headphones! The guitar sound is so awesome. It's pretty rough but still kicking in your stomach.

I especially like the part between solo 1 and 2 (including the solos)!

I'm just so happy that they didn't disappoint me.

Sounds like Punch Me I Bleed meets Everytime I Die (with a twist of Angels Don't Kill).
Exactly what I thought after the first listen.

Im just happy how "complete" the song sounded. Like guitar sound was perfect and also vocals. It has a really nice atmoshpere and feel.

Really great song, progressive and alot of melodic leads, vocals are vastly improved, but i don't like the lead sound, i prefered the tone from AYDY actually, this reminds me more the FTR tone, which i hate :lol: But you can't please everyone. Atleast the song is kickass.

Really great song, progressive and alot of melodic leads, vocals are vastly improved, but i don't like the lead sound, i prefered the tone from AYDY actually, this reminds me more the FTR tone, which i hate :lol: But you can't please everyone. Atleast the song is kickass.
*notices the name "Marc" on a mysterious, blood-soaked sheet of paper*

download audacity, it's free.
then, choose Stereo Mix as audio device in your windows settings
then, click record in Audacity
then, play the song
when the song is over, click stop in audacity.
and then export the file.

if anyone here says this song is bad then youre just flat out retarded. totally return to form from the band. mixing a very follow the reaper feel into the song with still that nice hatecrew deathroll style riffing.

this album is going to crush your skulls

The song isn't bad, I just have to get used to it, I don't know. It's nothing catchy or great imo, but I won't judge it until I've heard it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.