Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing unique about it really. It's a bit melodic at parts, but not really melodic enough to stand out a lot. There isn't really anything actually new. :kickass:

Not only that, there wasn't really a kind of thing about it that stood out. This is mainly because Alexi always uses the exacts same fucking keychanges in almost every song he writes. The only difference is that he only does the keychanges at slightly different times.

I would say the solo's stand out?

There's nothing unique about it really. It's a bit melodic at parts, but not really melodic enough to stand out a lot. There isn't really anything actually new. :kickass:

Not only that, there wasn't really a kind of thing about it that stood out. This is mainly because Alexi always uses the exacts same fucking keychanges in almost every song he writes. The only difference is that he only does the keychanges at slightly different times.

Okey, somebody wanted Bodom to go back some steps and so they did! And now some people don't like it at all and flaming them like they were AC/DC or Iron Maiden. Making songs that sound alike has been done for ages. And by the way you can find some new shit in this song that is very hypocrisy alike.
And this was a slow song too, can't imagine the fast ones!

I heard it twice, is listenable, but I don't like slow songs much, I'm sure the other songs will catch more my attention.

At first I thought it was one of the fast songs, then I started listening and was expecting for a speed of light riff to kick in but it never did :lol: then I realized it was the slow song.

I actually really like this; Alexi's vocals remind me of Angela Gossow and the guitar tone is much improved which all in all is extremely kickass. The album looks very promising :D

What a boring song. I guess one could call it mediocre.

I'll stick to the new, mind-blowing Meshuggah.

Bodom and Meshuggah now how to write a total of one song, and just keep playing that same song that wasn't good in the first place.

This is way fuckin better than i expected. Very melodical! Still its strangely fresh and new for bodom. I think it kicks ass! It just sounds great and the vocals are just so goddamn great...seems like he took some steps back to FTR/HCDR days vocal wise. I like it.

I like the song, and Im pretty sure ill like it more the more i listen to it.

but the quality of the mp3 is low and so it kinda sounds like shit. I cant wait to get the album and hear it the way it should be heard. It sounds really compressed, and since it isnt 1997 anymore im not used to that in mp3s. On that note, .flac for the win!

If you want to download it, go to http://file2hd.com/ and put in http://www.myspace.com/childrenofbodom in the box, agree to terms, select "audio" and then press the button. violia.

I don't know what to say.... Can't wait for that fucking album it's gonna be so awsome.

Totally Awesome song...easily one of the better COB songs:headbang:
I'm starting to believe Alexi when he said it was their best album:kickass:

wow yes I like it a lot, the only complaint I have are the slows are a little too slow and not catchy enough but I think this album will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.