Listen to Tie My Rope here...

Before anyone gets to worked up, at least wait till the real recording is out. It sounds much better than that shit mp3 streaming.

It is nice to get a preview, but that is all it was.

Later, K-Man

^No, it's way faster. But actually yea, the song concept is pretty much the same.. intro, verses, chorus, solos, chorus.. you know what I mean.. And in terms of atmosphere and soundworld.

^No, it's way faster. But actually yea, the song concept is pretty much the same.. intro, verses, chorus, solos, chorus.. you know what I mean.. And in terms of atmosphere and soundworld.

"intro, verses, chorus, solos, chorus.. you know what I mean.."

Every COB song since HCDR is like that, stfu plz :D

i listened to it on youtube, and i must say i think its going in a better direction then what i thought it was going to be. they've put a lot of HCDR elements in it which i like, and the song isnt really that bad. look i know were all fans of the old stuff, but just pretend this was the first song they ever put out, would you like it? or not?

this song is waasaaaay better than i thought the new sound would be like. i like it alot. also, at 2:04 there is a lil drum part very quik, and it is almost exactly the same as the first lil part of the drum solo in between youre better off dead and lil blood red ridin hood on HCDR. check it out and compare em

this song is waasaaaay better than i thought the new sound would be like. i like it alot. also, at 2:04 there is a lil drum part very quik, and it is almost exactly the same as the first lil part of the drum solo in between youre better off dead and lil blood red ridin hood on HCDR. check it out and compare em

You're right. Also the beginning drum pedal stuff is from Chokehold. And the guitar riff is from Living Dead Beat. Bodom has finally figured they can't do cool music by copying other bands' riffs; they must copy themselves :D

Where the hell is the riff from LDB??? The fucking song is a ripoff from Slipknot-Before I Forget.. Well, Alexi just changed "Go!" to "JAU!"...... Very disappointed.. Well, I hope the song is from the worst end of the album, and the rest will be more enjoyable.. The chorus melody sounds too gay like the intro to me.. I hope the best but fear the worst..