Listening to metal = Agressive personality?

DoomsdayZach said:
you can also replace punk or black metal with just "Metal" in general. yeah, generic arguement, but you can't use that as an excuse. In fact, metal has roots in punk. Most every early metal band was influenced by punk. Oh Nos!
Dammit, I thought I was onto something.:cry:

I seemed to become more mellow and calm after I started listening to death metal.

Guess metal has the opposite effect on me. =D

You, sir have the greatest avatar I have ever seen in my entire life. If you ever change it, I will cry.

DoomsdayZach said:
disc i've heard is no more than a bunch of boring ass "riffs" thrown together in a hodge podge that is supposed to be genius.

Wait, isn't that PoS!??????? :heh:

DoomsdayZach said:
Oh well, have fun continuing to think you're the king's shit because you have a cd. I'm going to go eat pizza.

Damn, someone's got their nutz in a zipper!
Here I was waiting for the insult & blow the whistle, and all I get is a F-You, I'm gonna go eat pizza?

That's not very Black Metal of you! :err:

J-Dubya

MrFast said:
Black Metal fans give metal a bad name IMO.
I gotta aggree. People go around saying Metal is just "screaming shit" and "noise" this usually comes from bands that play music with screaming vocals. Don't get me wrong I like growls, like the ones in Opeth, Decapitated and Kalmah, but the general public won't even give the non screaming metal a chance because of bands like these.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Wait, isn't that PoS!??????? :heh:

Damn, someone's got their nutz in a zipper!
Here I was waiting for the insult & blow the whistle, and all I get is a F-You, I'm gonna go eat pizza?

That's not very Black Metal of you! :err:

J-Dubya
You were actua;;y waitin for an insult? It would've been much more simple if you just waited for :danceboy:

Ptah Khnemu said:
I thought about something just now. You know what rant this sounds literally exactly like?

"PUNK is for people that stand up for their individual beliefs, and stay strong on their opinions regardless of what others think. PUNK is not about conforming, or trying to impress its about saying "Fuck you, fuck off im glad I pissed you off ,and Im glad you hate us". So Im glad black metal is not a huge trend, Im glad many hate this genre because if it did become super popular it would not be PUNK."

Na because the same can be said about black metal as well.

Yeah, but you did still sound like every person I've ever heard rant about why Punk is "better" than Metal.

But girls can get their panties in a twist, or sand in their.... I should stop right there before I get a chair thrown at me, shouldn't I?

Ahh, but THAT is much more difficult to accomplish than just being vulnerable to every errant baseball, well-aimed kick, or tight pair of blue jeans that gets in the general area...or an angry wife (Can we say Lorena Bobbit?). Men are just VULNERABLE. ;)

Touché, and ouch.

Just thinking about Lorena Bobbit hurts. I bet she was listening to GWAR before doing something like that to her husband. :lol: