little recording of my new universe.

-Gavin- said:
Behringer is the best amp modeling company out there.

Do you remember when I got your V-AMP2 config (thanks:))?
So I still have a shit sound with a good CREATIVE soundcard.

enjoi17 said:
Keep working on it, also the tone is a bit thin and muddy sounding.
single track, and the pickups are dimarzio blazes, i don't quite like them, i'm thinking of evo's... they are way too muddy compared to my Rhoads V's x2n, or any of my other pickups...

http://www.elysian-online.com/Dec12thRiff.mp3 is a recent recording with the rhoads v and a bit more work on the actual recording aspect of things.

thanks... i'm hoping the evo clears up the mud... or maybe just wiring these blazes in serial and using a 3 way switch without coil tapping would work better i dunno... its just kind of annoying... i had to completely scoop the bass out of the tone and put mids and treble at 100% to get a tone i thought was just ok... these pickups are way too bass happy, and i hate scooped mids.

rayden_ad said:
That hurts me, .. I payed 220$ or something. Why they arent good ?
Wich soundcard do you use ?

That sounds a lot better! :headbang:

well, creative cards are good for stuff like gaming or daily use, but when it comes to recording, you gotta go with something good, like an echo or a m-audio, etc... i use an m-audio audiophile 2496 right now, but i want a delta 1010... but recording is a big part of what i do with my computer, so its only normal for me to want that lol