little things that make you happy

siderea said:
lucien was a creep besides that though, and the expression he had on his face while doing the bubble thing was quite...nervous and like 'diiiiiiiieeee you bubble diiiiiiiiiiiiieee!'
:)
we had to watch that amelie beginning a couple of times in french class and then write down 3 liitle things we like and 3 we don't
i only remember i wrote
urr to step on dry leaves in autumn time

Now that I think about it, the part from P&P when Darcy, pissed off and desperate, jumps in the lake and then gets out and goes to his house, half-dressed, and on the way meets Elizabeth, so watching that part makes me happy too :D

Loona said:
you like that song?

Dunno, it's okay once or twice, but then they get boring, all their songs are just the same. But my bro likes the singer girl a lot, hehe.

I don't really like her voice... they had a couple of good songs, but as you said, after listening to them about 5 times I started to dislike them all :(
and in that particular song the rhymes suck :yuk:
imo.

In most of their songs the lyrics suck, bad rhymes, commonplace topics and lines. But I still like her voice.

Being logged in with two nicks at the same time, that makes me happy too :Spin:

10407090.jpg

The funny thing for me about it is that I wasn't logged in at all but I saw myself logged in, so I logged in with Dhatura to check if it was another imp, and no, it was me. When you're logged in, your name comes up first in the list on your own computer.

Maybe I do have a split personality I don't know about. :ill: