Live at Last samples sound great!!

Listened to a handful of these samples myself yesterday - sweet!!!

Specifically, Under Fire and Sinking Sand sound absolutely KILLER!!! I was pissed when the samples cut off!

Love the cover design too - and we have our very own Mare to thank for those sweet pics of the boys on the cover right? :) (Hey - great seeing you and Dave at Prog Power!!)

And speaking of Prog Power, I was proudly wearing my Imusicast DVD shirt the 2nd day of the festival. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ENCHANT FOR PROG POWER 6!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

sounds very good... hmm.. should get the DVD, but then I´ll have to get a DVD player...

Isn't there a second guitarist live?

Hey band, do you know how the release will be like? I only read about a 2-DVD + 2-CD-package. Is that true or will there be a DVD-only-package as well (which I'd prefer)?

Anyone know what that song is on the intro to Enchants website? Btw the samples are great and I'm a recent convert to Enchant from listening to Progrock.com's radio and progrock cafe....Hi ich :)

Progrock Lover

Thanks for the props! welcome aboard, hey the music is the title track from the new one "Tug of War"

Ich hey I think they are seperate, I could be wrong? Doug??? I think you can get an audio only live disc or the DVD.

And hello to the rest of you as well, sorry I have not been in here as much, more stuff coming soon though for you! This bad boy is almost out hah? and we have already started working on the next one!

Jim, Disco man, Rush, ZeMan, Storm, Djo, and Dave ( huge thanks for the PR at PP6 and your support with that )

You guys just rule! thanks so much for your enthusiasm and positive energy!

Progrock_Lover said:
Anyone know what that song is on the intro to Enchants website? Btw the samples are great and I'm a recent convert to Enchant from listening to Progrock.com's radio and progrock cafe....Hi ich :)

WORD!

Lets start making some real noise for this!

I think we have more that enough Heavy Stuff!

Thanks again Dave

Ed

Under Fire : Live at Last! Us

Burke said:
Listened to a handful of these samples myself yesterday - sweet!!!

Specifically, Under Fire and Sinking Sand sound absolutely KILLER!!! I was pissed when the samples cut off!

Love the cover design too - and we have our very own Mare to thank for those sweet pics of the boys on the cover right? :) (Hey - great seeing you and Dave at Prog Power!!)

And speaking of Prog Power, I was proudly wearing my Imusicast DVD shirt the 2nd day of the festival. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ENCHANT FOR PROG POWER 6!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

ebass said:
Ich hey I think they are seperate, I could be wrong? Doug??? I think you can get an audio only live disc or the DVD.
As usual with IO, there will be separate versions, Double DVD and Double CD (complete concert, just without the bonus stuff). Gotta love that label.

So I just read about the samples! I clicked the link, listened and my jaw dropped to the floor. Great sound. The setlist is simply the best. I am so going to get this DVD!
This is just too cool. I've been looking forward to this for a long time and only a couple of weeks to go now and I'll be able to watch an entire Enchant show any time I want. I'm sure this will be my favourite DVD for a long time to come. Thanks guys.

I look forward to getting the DVD. I was lucky enough to be at the iMusicast show and had a great time and was happy to finally see Enchant live. If the DVD is anything like the show was it will be well worth the money!

Loved hearing that second guitarist--great job, Ted! The second singer was pretty cool, too. Way to go, Doug! Sheesh, how do you guys manage to sing so well while playing and vice versa...amazing. Listening to those oh-too-short samples just makes me crazy! Sean and Ed sounded stellar in keeping the power going, and Bill's keyboards totally came to life live. Hearing those snippets of all the songs brought back the whole concert--it will be so wonderful to relive it anytime I want. And will make Christmas shopping easy too!

Kristin
Viadragon, alive, at last:hotjump: