Live in Raleigh, NC

SPLASTiK said:
But even then, who's to stop us? ;)

Opeth has stated they support recording their shows for trade but their label doesn't.
You have to register and sign in for kerrazy for the stuff to show up. Good site, loads of members.
Dimeadozen is amazing too if you get the chance to sign up.

Just registered for kerrazy and I'm loading torrents as we speak (write?).

melvintillius said:
Just registered for kerrazy and I'm loading torrents as we speak (write?).

Hopefully your ISP doesn't have huge bandwidth restrictions, the Metal Release section will drive you crazy when something you want to listen to but haven't heard pops up everyday. Lots of european users so they upload obscure albums that you can really only find over there and euro 70's prog that's long out of print. :)

Sanzen said:
Jetlagged as all hell AND pissed as hell about their GT-6s, i'm sure,
That's probably why he messed something up in Closure's first verse (or is sth wrong with my hearing :) )

socialenemy69 said:
From the hevydevy.com forum
Truth
Regulator
Storm
Deadhead
Gaia
Pixillate (The clean part, where the woman sings was sung by Dev, and it was awesome, of course.)
Life
Earth Day
Triumph
Vampolka
Vampira

Damn... they played Life and I didn't get to see it :(

Sanzen said:
Incredible, awesome show. best Opeth show i've been to yet, i'll post some pics and a short video of the verse from "Drapery" pretty soon hopefully. My neck hurts. i'm going to sleep.
Were you standing on the left side of the stage in the pit or were you in the little "stands"?

Mayberry's Finest said:
I was only there for Dev's set. I was irritated by the lack of enthusiam for Devin but whatever. Seeing Dev was well worth the price of admission so I can't complain about that.

Since you were there, why didnt you see Opeth? I would rather see the DTB than Opeth anyway, but I would still stay for both bands.

Wow, you guys got really lucky with Devin's set! I would have loved to see Life, Storm and Earth Day! In Towson, we got this:

Setlist:

The Devin Townsend Band:

A Simple Lullaby
Regulator
Gaia
Pixillate
Vampolka/Vampira

Dark Tranquility (Incomplete setlist because they sucked):

Damage Done
Punish My Heaven
My Negation

Opeth:

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner (for the first time ever live!)
Bayin of the Hounds
(Wedding Proposal)
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

Encore: Couldn't stay, probably Deliverance

was their some sort of 'bass solo' at the raliegh show. i think i heard someone called for it, and mendez played liek 2 notes or some shit.

No, not many jokes. Here is some footage from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FadAC4OfilM

What is cool, is I was the one who shouted 'I love you' (right before video started) before he responded 'I love you too baby' (where the video started) :)!!

But yeah, he seemed like he was getting pissed at the moron who kept saying to play the 'real' stuff, and sing in his 'old' voice. I would too, I wish someone kicked that loser out.

Here's some photos of the concert:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/dakota7997/3.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/dakota7997/2.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/dakota7997/Opeth11.jpg

i was right up the front allso right in front of mikael there was that one guy who keep on saying martin do a bass solo i was like shut up that guy was a pain in the ass great show none the less.devin kickass allso me and my friend that where there went two the next two show they kickass.:headbang: :headbang:

I was basically in front of Mikael as well (a bit toward Peter), right up front :) Were you the taller guy, long hair with the girlfriend, or that guy who got really crazy headbanging?

WinterSonnet said:
I was basically in front of Mikael as well (a bit toward Peter), right up front :) Were you the taller guy, long hair with the girlfriend, or that guy who got really crazy headbanging?
Ha. Probably the second one. I cut my hair off last November :( I was literally right in front of Peter, leaning on the barricade. My buddy Brian was right in front of the speakers, kind of in front of the barricade.

I think I remember you taking pictures like right next to me. :)

edit: I just watched your video...I'm the guy that yelled "BLACKWATER PARK" and Mike said "that's right!"

Not my video, just one I found.

I did not take any pictures, so that was not me- I was almost in front of Mikael- it went basically- blonde girl (in front of Peter), a male, Me (brunette girl), another male who was head banging like crazy, and then the guy and his girlfriend (who were directly in front of Mikael).

So you were probably on the other side of the blonde girl?

I remember the guy sort of in front of the barricades :)