Live Opeth

Evilpenguin

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2003
Venezuela
Visit site
Has the band ever mentioned any plans of releasinga live album anytime soon? Seeing as they have quite an extensive catalog, youd think a live album would be in order...
How bout live mp3s??? Anywhere I can get some???

Mike has mentioned a live DVD in a few interviews, but he says he thinks live albums/videos get boring. I don't agree, but hey, it's his and Opeth's music.

Live MP3s are readily available on the P2P programs SoulSeek and DirectConnect. Look for the bootleg called The Smell of Death in Chicago, it's the best quality one I've heard and has a great setlist.

I love live DVDs. Albums I usually listen to a few times then put them away forever. But they're nice to hear anyway. I hope it's not 2 years until they do this.

Originally posted by Genocidal
Mike has mentioned a live DVD in a few interviews, but he says he thinks live albums/videos get boring. I don't agree, but hey, it's his and Opeth's music.

Live MP3s are readily available on the P2P programs SoulSeek and DirectConnect. Look for the bootleg called The Smell of Death in Chicago, it's the best quality one I've heard and has a great setlist.

whats the setlist on that Chicago bootleg?