Live studio recording with Yosha (not metal but really good musicians)

MacoySIN

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2008
I got a chance to work on this really good band, Yosha. It was a live performance recording and I was really surprised how tight this band is. They almost did all the work for me. check them out!

By the way, the band is Filipino so I guess most of you wouldn't understand the lyrics. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Really well put together video and recording, I love how the logo pulsates with the song and the text and the beginning

Did the band have to mime to it a few times afterwards to get all the different angles? - there's parts where it's shot from a perspective where the cameraman would be seen looking through the window etc.

hey guys thanks a lot for the very kind words. :)

@ xTomx - I think we did about 5 takes and just chose the best one. We used some camera angles from different takes because it was really hard to capture everything with only 3 cameras. plus the band does different things each time they play the song so it was a bit of a challenge to find parts that match. :)

@Bormoleos Van Drill - Thanks man! I guess I got lucky with those toms haha! Helps a lot if the drummer hits well too. :)