Live Videos Thread

Im very dissapointed that this seems to be Audio only tbh. (Actually it doesnt belong in the Live Videos Thread does it?)

The tracklist is a great best of though. Gonna order the CD.

Im wondering why they went back to spinefarm for this release. Didnt they switch to Nuclear Blast because Spinefarm sucked back then or something like that?

Im wondering why they went back to spinefarm for this release. Didnt they switch to Nuclear Blast because Spinefarm sucked back then or something like that?
Good question. Probably we won't find out the answer. They got a bad deal from Spinefarm way back when. But what band doesn't complain about their first label or for that matter what label doesn't exploit young and naive bands. But then Spinefarm is now owned by Universal. Either they got the best deal from them or the first offer or it was the quickest most straightforward deal. I see that Napalm, whose Euro distributor is Universal, is also selling the album.

Apparently a lot of workers have left/been fired from Nuclear Blast and is now run by new people, bands aren't happy with how it's working on the last few years and are leaving

Apparently a lot of workers have left/been fired from Nuclear Blast and is now run by new people, bands aren't happy with how it's working on the last few years and are leaving
Rigth. The original founder of NC has formed the new label Nuclear Blast. I think Reaper who published Warmen are a subsidary of Atomic Records.

Track List:
1. Under The Grass Clover
2. Platitudes And Barren Words
3. In Your Face
4. Shovel Knockout
5. Bodom Beach Terror
6. Everytime I Die
7. Halo Of Blood
8. Are You Dead Yet?
9. Blooddrunk
10. Worship Chaos
11. Angels Don't Kill
12. Follow The Reaper
13. Deadnight Warrior
14. Needled 24/7
15. Hate Me
16. Hate Crew Deathroll
17. Lake Bodom
18. Downfall

I was surprised to find the compilation on Spotify today

I've just some synching in DaVinci Resolve and denoise. I really like SKO, but i think Alexi has mixed up some Lyrics...

Last edited:
Would be nice if we could recopile all the videos from the 2019 show, I bet a lot of people didn't post them to youtube, if only we could get and Alexi close up shot like the shows from Stockholm 2017...