"In The Studio" Videos

^ yes! and holy fuck they have formspring accounts. teenagers are making 'gossip girl' accounts for my local towns its really pissing me off.

i like horizons a LOT more. and although its a tad quiet, its one of my favourite productions of all time.

no such thing as an album being too quiet
listen to how punchy cephalic carnage - xenosapien is when you turn it up to compensate for the quiet mastering and tell me with a straight face that it doesnt sound fuckin gorgeous :D:D:D

no such thing as an album being too quiet
listen to how punchy cephalic carnage - xenosapien is when you turn it up to compensate for the quiet mastering and tell me with a straight face that it doesnt sound fuckin gorgeous :D:D:D

it's annoying having to adjust my speakers/ipod for that one album:erk:

Well when you're exercising, for example, and you can't necessarily stop immediately to change the volume, it can be annoying - then again, I would just a) listen to quiet albums as a whole and set the overall level accordingly, or b) leave the quiet albums out of my workout playlists ;)

The Sorrow

Recording Origin of the Storm

New Album Pre-Production

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing fancy, but here's a vid from the drum sessions we've done this week for my band. We're hoping to use some of the footage for a more polished studio/live show DVD that is going to be included with our next CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That drums has some chops! This is prob a dumb question, but what is that snare looking drum in front of the kick drum called the sub kick? I thought at first you placed a snare in front of the kick lol