SYLOSIS STUDIO FOOTAGE / UPDATES

Thanks again dudes

Just made Scotts life a living hell. After using the Randall RM100 Ultra XL (awesome amp)...no matter what we did we just couldnt get the bite and midrange right...at least not for playing in standard tuning

So it's 50 or so tracks of reamping through a 5150 now haha

Thanks again dudes

Just made Scotts life a living hell. After using the Randall RM100 Ultra XL (awesome amp)...no matter what we did we just couldnt get the bite and midrange right...at least not for playing in standard tuning

So it's 50 or so tracks of reamping through a 5150 now haha

:lol: Well, when in doubt, right?

Wow! Wicked stuff all round! I'll definitely be getting the new album!

Can I ask you what you're using at 4:20 of the Solos Video to create that cool effect? I didn't quite pick up the word. Something with a "p"?

Again, fucking great stuff!

Thanks guys, appreciate it

That thing in the solo video is a NSD powerball - they're meant for sorting your wrists out if you get tendonitis or RSI ...or just building up strength

I recomend them to ALL guitarists and drummers! esp for warming up before a show

Thanks guys, appreciate it

That thing in the solo video is a NSD powerball - they're meant for sorting your wrists out if you get tendonitis or RSI ...or just building up strength

I recomend them to ALL guitarists and drummers! esp for warming up before a show

Never! I've just used my powerball for a fadeout on a e.p i'm doing with someone. Theres me thinking i'm the first uh, haha.