Live Videos Thread

From Yka's channel, just uploaded. I love that he's been releasing all kinds of footage.

cobhc uploaded it too. :) and it's 21:9 supported, like the others.. awesome!

vvnM9Fu.jpg

Last edited:
I had no idea this existed, it's pretty cool actually. More footage from the heyday :kickass:

Reactions: COB-666
Guys, I was not trolling. They really wanted a baby with his former wife. He posted the bad news on his fb page around 2013/2014. Most of us (including myself) are probably not in the age/shoe to fully understand the loss of one's unborn child, but as far as I heard, it can really fuck up your life, your relationship (hence>>> divorce). You judge yourself, each other, you can imagine.
Proove. So was it true or false. How do you know that

" Children of Bodom playing live in Rome, Italy, on July 10th, 2004. "
1. Hate me
2. Chokehold
3. Silent Night, Bodom Night
4. Bodom After Midnight
5. Sixpounder
6. Angels Don't Kill
7. Needled 24/7
8. Towards Dead End
8,5 Hidden Track (Touch Like Angel Of Death)
9. Hate Crew Deathroll
10. Everytime I Die
11. Downfall

Hello guys... I've been going down the rabbit hole of rewatching all my favorite bodom shows since Alexi's passing 2nd anniversary, but I believe I've never seen this one before. Does anyone of you still have it? I hope someone does!

Anyway, somebody posted these 2 videos some months ago in case you haven't seen them, enjoy! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgVtDC4xAdw

Hello guys... I've been going down the rabbit hole of rewatching all my favorite bodom shows since Alexi's passing 2nd anniversary, but I believe I've never seen this one before. Does anyone of you still have it? I hope someone does!

Anyway, somebody posted these 2 videos some months ago in case you haven't seen them, enjoy! :D

Thanks!

Reactions: BodomTerror91
COB Live Cagilari 2004
Just stumbled upon this one during the HCDR tour right as Roope joined the band and especially rare to see Roope playing his Iommi Cross RR and Alexi still using the green pinstripes Jackson RR for "Angels Don't Kill"!

Reactions: rj rl
Track List:
1. Under The Grass Clover
2. Platitudes And Barren Words
3. In Your Face
4. Shovel Knockout
5. Bodom Beach Terror
6. Everytime I Die
7. Halo Of Blood
8. Are You Dead Yet?
9. Blooddrunk
10. Worship Chaos