Live Videos Thread

https://mega.nz/folder/V10DhSAI#2ak2FO6tI0yA4EiDAhmJfw

Here is a live DVD from 1999. This has absolute superior quality compared to anything that's ever been on youtube. As far as I know, this has never been shared outside of insider trader circles before.

If anyone upload this to youtube to earn ad money, we will detect and report it for copyright infringement immediately.

This is a gift to the old school fans that still uses forums like this and not just mainstream social media.

FYI this was stolen here

Really love that this community still exits and truly enjoying re-visiting these gems. Even though that it makes me more bummed that I’ll never see this live again, glad this forum lives on.

Hope it doesn’t get shutdown.

Reactions: COB-666 and rj rl
These kinda forums are where it's at. Reddit's a joke in comparison, there's very little sense of community over there, unlike here.

This is a huge long shot, never the less it doesn’t hurt to ask. Does anyone have video from their 2004 tour with Iced Earth, May 19th 2004 venue of Scottsdale AZ? That was the first time I saw them live. Fucking glorious experience!

I think the singer and the bassist are his students maybe that's @ESA1996 there?:D
Oh, and I am glad that he still has the Camo ESP as well, thought he only have the HCDR one.

Also I cannot decide whether the singer has a growling voice like Alu or it's just the sound problem

Anyway, it was great, I rejoiced and constantly smiled when I saw Alexander doing the same stage things and moves like as if ~20 years has never passed. He really turned young again for that 20 minutes. :headbang::headbang:

Also, I had a dream about some reunion, when Bodom broke up, that one day they will invite back all the ex-members to share the stage with them, but sadly with Alexi's death its unlikely to happen (in the near future at least maybe 5+ years later). Anyway, if it ever happens I would like to see this kid for some lead&vocal parts on that show, he really did a great job on the impersonation imo.

Last edited:
I think the singer and the bassist are his students maybe that's @ESA1996 there?:D
Oh, and I am glad that he still has the Camo ESP as well, thought he only have the HCDR one.

Also I cannot decide whether the singer has a growling voice like Alu or it's just the sound problem

Anyway, it was great, I rejoiced and constantly smiled when I saw Alexander doing the same stage things and moves like as if ~20 years has never passed. He really turned young again for that 20 minutes. :headbang::headbang:

Also, I had a dream about some reunion, when Bodom broke up, that one day they will invite back all the ex-members to share the stage with them, but sadly with Alexi's death its unlikely to happen (in the near future at least maybe 5+ years later). Anyway, if it ever happens I would like to see this kid for some lead&vocal parts on that show, he really did a great job on the impersonation imo.
I wish I was that good of a screamer! He also has me beat in the guitar playing department :D

I haven't actually met Ale since around 2013 or 2014 when I was playing bass in the backing band of a singer's performance at the Tauko end-of-summer show. After the song he came up to me and jokingly went something along the lines of "Whaaat? Wrong instrument!" and I was like "Yeeeeeah, I know" :D