Live Videos Thread

Here is another full concert video, Sziget 2004: https://mega.nz/folder/OEtShIzb#E1V69cRqKlV9Ic7afmcAZA
This one is less interesting and can be ignored by most casual fans.

Here is a folder with about 15 different audio bootlegs. The quality on these varies, but it should be interesting enough to at least a few people:
https://mega.nz/folder/OIliBC4Z#n_jPKccd0_9PWyyBkTuDdA

Well, the video about Sziget is interesting for me (and for NewHewkas), because we are from Hungary, so.. thanks this share too. :)

Thank you for the confirmation, I thought it was my fault, since someone has uploaded this footage to YT in the beginning of 2021 and there it doesn't have the issue, still a good catch, thank you!

If someone converts this type of DVD recording to Youtube it seriously loses audio quality. It might not be obvious to people that listens to it with bad speakers or headphones, but there is a serious reduction in clarity from the conversion process

Reactions: NewHewkas
@two-four2 Can you or anybody else upload those videos in his Google Drive, so that I can link them in the full-concerts thread?
Also, I can't open that zippyshare stuff on my mac...

And, if you have any more full shows, could you please post them in the full concerts thread? Thhe "live vieos" thread is completely unsorted and alll the good stuff will eventually get lost in the shuffle.

Wonder if this pro shot show exists in full, you can see they hired a camera crew and its not a festival

Slayer hired a crew and they were kind enough to record other bands that played with them on that tour. They were making a live DVD in Vancouver and you can see small interviews and couple of songs played by each band. But the only full recording was of Slayer's performance.

Reactions: COB-666 and rj rl

I don't know how many metal fests have you been throughout your life but on every (heavy) festival there is at least one tent for smaller gigs/beginner/not-that-well-known bands. And COB was still pretty much an unknown little band back in 1998, so I have no doubt about it.

Reactions: <Arcane>