Live Videos Thread

The singer does a good Ozzy impression but is otherwise pretty terrible :lol:

Does anyone know who is the chick supporting them on the right from the beginning of DNW? She's not Kim right? (Although, the girl appear in the video has an Asian looking face) Afaik Kim's smaller and wasn't that skinny at the time.

I was looking for obviously deleted video from 2012, it was a cooking show with Hans Välimäki, if I'm pronouncing it right. I remember Alexi was cooking something, there were also a bunch of people, including Kristen too. Well the quote "I am not the best, if you think you are the best the art (music in this case) is suffering" is from that show. I remember it very well and need to watch it, if avialable.

By the way, does someone have the CRY DVD with the Titanic goof around? Nowadays I share funny moments of Alexi and I remembered that nice touch from them, however upon search on YT the latest version of that part was from 11 years ago in some awful 240-360p quality, so maybe next to the HD upscales it would be great to finally rip that scene in decent quality.

By the way, does someone have the CRY DVD with the Titanic goof around? Nowadays I share funny moments of Alexi and I remembered that nice touch from them, however upon search on YT the latest version of that part was from 11 years ago in some awful 240-360p quality, so maybe next to the HD upscales it would be great to finally rip that scene in decent quality.

Do we know exactly in what version is it included? I have a dvd full download of it and it is not there

Yes, as far as I read in the comment section it was included in the Japanese version maybe, but earlier I read somewhere that it was also included separately in the extras for other regions. But clearly there's an uncut version, otherwise this video wouldn't exist imo (unless someone edited that part back, but I don't think so).

Also, the recent upload of the full show has some colour issue.

Then they have lied in the comments :D of the video linked on the previous page by me. Or the US version doesn't have it? I remember back in the day around 2008 a rip without the Titanic theme circled around the web. I had that one too.

Looks like there's no video of in your face @ tavastia october 25 2020? According to setlist.fm it was the last song of the set and the last one ever performed by alexi, but looks like there's no video of it

Last edited: