Live Videos Thread

I too want to thank you all for doing this.

An official release with a proper 5.1/7.1 or even Atmos mix would still be great though.

" The following video was the last performance of Children of Bodom in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This concert was filmed (and submitted by Clayton Parent) at the Ranch Roadhouse, November 11th, 2017. We have chosen to release it at this time in loving memory of Alexi Laiho, may he rest in peace. "

" The following video was the last performance of Children of Bodom in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This concert was filmed (and submitted by Clayton Parent) at the Ranch Roadhouse, November 11th, 2017. We have chosen to release it at this time in loving memory of Alexi Laiho, may he rest in peace. "

That's what I'm talking about. Not only do festivals have footage, but smaller venues as well. Many of them film their concerts, I never understood for what purpose. Then there's that whole row of camera people in front who are taking pics and perhaps filming too. People should release that all that stuff.

Reactions: COB-666
Thanks to the one who uploaded it. This was my first COB live experience, and maybe only my 3rd metal show overall.
Their first headline gig in Canada (november 2004). They secured a headline date in Montreal at the end of the tour where they supported Iced Earth.
Such a good setlist. Crazy performance.

A few others on his channel :)

Reactions: COB-666

Some unknown snippets of CoB and Sinergy + interview with Kimberly and Alexi from Tuska 2000 at 15:27 Also you can see some early Nightwish there with original bassist Sami on the instrument.

lmao, I was like "wow they played Towards Dead End really fucking fast back then", then the interview came in and there I remembered I set the playback speed to 1.25 to go through Tagtgren's interview a bit quicker :lol:

now that there are so many people online again (even if the circumstances are very shitty) - is there a chance that anyone has the old live clips of Tokyo Warhearts? I'm also looking for the shot in the dark video which was on YT years ago

now that there are so many people online again (even if the circumstances are very shitty) - is there a chance that anyone has the old live clips of Tokyo Warhearts? I'm also looking for the shot in the dark video which was on YT years ago
What kind of video was that? An official music video? Or live?

That's what I'm talking about. Not only do festivals have footage, but smaller venues as well. Many of them film their concerts, I never understood for what purpose. Then there's that whole row of camera people in front who are taking pics and perhaps filming too. People should release that all that stuff.

Yeahh this is a big thing in the industry. You see, you get filmed, and then afterwards you get the option to buy the films. This can be pretty expensive. Some venues/festivals charge a huge premium, but often also do have great quality. The one you quoted there, I would've been pissed if my band bought unless I knew we would stop playing soon lol. Not fantastic quality there.
Band economics just don't often include the luxury of buying all the taped shows, even on Bodom's size.

Anyone else think the guitar tone during this era was the best? Didn’t like it as much the last few years

Reactions: rj rl
When I saw them live I liked the guitar tone, the thing is most 2010s shows have the audio captured from the stereo out of the soundesk and it sounds flat and shitly