Live Videos Thread

Better than nothing, I think that's where all the yourube videos come from and the 720p ones are upscaled. Lower resolutution will make me turn it into 60 fps faster. Upload it if you can
do you interpolate it? The Downfall + ETID video was in 25fps interlaced

do you interpolate it? The Downfall + ETID video was in 25fps interlaced
Yeah, it's interpolated with dain app, it was a progressive source, also it was uploaded to youtube on 30 fps and I guess it was a pal source 25fps. Anyway, if the Downfall and ETID vid was 25fps correct deinterlancing would be 50fps, not 60

Yeah I just set it to 60 not to upset youtube, didn't speed it up though. I don't upload to youtube often, first few tries it processed the video in 30fps, turns out I had to upscale the thing to 720p.

Yeah I just set it to 60 not to upset youtube. I don't upload to youtube often, first few tries it processed the video in 30fps, turns out I had to upscale the thing to 720p.
Yeah, for getting 48/50/60 fps on youtube you need to upscale it to a minimum of 720p, otherwise it will be 24/25/30 fps, but youtube admits 50 fps the same way as 60, it will say 720p50

Better than nothing, I think that's where all the yourube videos come from and the 720p ones are upscaled. Lower resolutution will make me turn it into 60 fps faster. Upload it if you can
Here it is:

Click open in new window, then you can download it. I corrected the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: deggs37
Tuska 2003 remastered by me, upscaled by Ai to 1080p50fps, 2 audio tracks (EQ'ed and Original), download it because if you watch it from google drive it won't be 50fps

If anybody has Lordi set from Tuska 2003 please let me know, I know the bootleg exists and it was broadcasted on finnish tv, I've been looking for it for ages

Last edited:

There we go. Source was 720*480p. Not that great but better than expected tbh
No idea why the YouTube video is two minutes longer than the actual file I uploaded, the last 2 minutes are just black screen. Whatever

I will upload the Yngwie video that came with the DVD as well, maybe someone is interested in that too

Cheers

Edit:

Man, why did they delete your video?!?

dude, you the man :kickass:
can you also upload the VOBs please? It might be possible to rip them in 60fps if it's interlaced, worked pretty well with Reap'n'Roll dvd, looks something like this

ps: Yngwie is so hilariously full of himself :lol:
Stupid question - just straight copying them from the DVD itself? The DVD itself is not copyrighted, it seems.

Man, why did they delete your video?!?

No idea - they deleted the Young Guitar one from 2011 with the RFF licks as well

Edit: Looks like the deleted nearly all of the Young Guitar lessons from YouTube? Can't find most of them

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
Tuska 2003 remastered by me, upscaled by Ai to 1080p50fps, 2 audio tracks (EQ'ed and Original), download it because if you watch it from google drive it won't be 50fps

If anybody has Lordi set from Tuska 2003 please let me know, I know the bootleg exists and it was broadcasted on finnish tv, I've been looking for it for ages

When did Alexi switch over to ESP? I thought it was before 2003, but he's playing a Jackson at least in Sixpounder? The guitar's been painted all black, including the logo so...?

Stupid question - just straight copying them from the DVD itself? The DVD itself is not copyrighted, it seems.
that's actually a good question :lol:
I guess, since the disc is pretty old, this should still work: http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
Here's how it works:
"you may learn if DVD is copyrighted or not with the help of a special copyright checker – DVD Decrypter. Just add a DVD disc and view its info"
DVD_Decrypter_screenshot.png

This one says "RCE Protection: No". If it was protected, DVD Decrypter should be able to sort that out

When did Alexi switch over to ESP? I thought it was before 2003, but he's playing a Jackson at least in Sixpounder? The guitar's been painted all black, including the logo so...?
The logo is covered with tape and the guitar actually has green pinstripes. The video quality and lighting just mess it up so it's kinda hard to see. Alexi got his ESP's early/mid 2003 or something after his other Jacksons got stolen. Daniel had that same black & green Jackson at least a few years ago and he can be seen playing it on Norther's final show at Brutal Assault 2012. He just had the hardware changed back to gold and a different pickup.

No idea - they deleted the Young Guitar one from 2011 with the RFF licks as well

Edit: Looks like the deleted nearly all of the Young Guitar lessons from YouTube? Can't find most of them
wtf, even the 10+ years old PTTR video with million of views is gone now. Only a couple of videos with very few views and awful quality remain.

that's actually a good question :lol:
I guess, since the disc is pretty old, this should still work: http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
Here's how it works:
"you may learn if DVD is copyrighted or not with the help of a special copyright checker – DVD Decrypter. Just add a DVD disc and view its info"
DVD_Decrypter_screenshot.png

This one says "RCE Protection: No". If it was protected, DVD Decrypter should be able to sort that out

Edit: Link removed as the process is completed

Last edited:
Reactions: rj rl
Please someone do the Seoul 2001 show! That one is in desperate need of better quality video. Thanks to everyone who's been doing the remasters, they look stunning!

Reactions: Inceptionist
St. Petesburg 98 audio and video remastered by me. Sadly one of the cameras is not interlanced the same way as the other 2, so 2 of them go at 50 fps and one at 25 (doesn't really affect the experience)

Download it to get the best quality

sick! I'm trying to get my hands on Tuska bootleg DVD but so far no luck.