Live Videos Thread

I dare to question if Downfall was originally called Forevermore... I think Alexi says "...whatever-?" It's like he forgot the title, or it didn't have a name yet and he accidentally presented it... 0:43 -

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you think that's what he's saying. But when you think he's saying "whatever-something", it sounds more accurate. I think other Finnish bands like 69 Eyes and To/Die/For had a song called Forevermore those days... The way he presents the name of the song is suspicious to me. Who knows, who cares.

Yeah I see what you mean, it does sound a bit like "Whatevermore". I'd guess that since when they play Hellion in his concert, with alexi hitting himself in the head with the mic, he might be drunk.....

This isn't a live video, but I don't know if that exists for this song. Anyway, the performance itself isn't outstanding (especially for that time), but I love the part at 2:12 where Jaska doesn't play for some reason and it changes the entire feeling of the song.

The first live video of this new chapter in COB history.
Intro+Transference+Needled

Not quite sure how he plays that chorus lead and sings at the same time but he pulls it off.

It's a mind numbing process of doing both slow for hours until you can speed up the tempo. Don't know how long it takes for Alexi, probably a long ass time for a chorus like that.

At least this video proves that the end of the chorus has that bend on the 17th fret.

Yeah well he's been doing it since 96/97 so I doubt it even causes a problem for him nowadays. I've never sung while playing so that's crazy to me!

Love Janne's t-shirt. Sounds like they got their show together, it's been a while since I've heard them play this good, that's great for them. Since when does Jaska have two bass drums?

Love Janne's t-shirt. Sounds like they got their show together, it's been a while since I've heard them play this good, that's great for them. Since when does Jaska have two bass drums?
The vocals are absolutely horrendous though. I give him the benefit of the doubt with it being the first show in a long time, but Alexi has some work to do there. His vocals where pretty good live last year so I know he still got it.