Live Videos Thread

Did the band know that Alexander would leave the band after this show? Or did he tell them afterwards?

Either way, Tuska 2003 and Tokyo Warhearts are some of the best live shows they did. (unless there is some bootleg of an awesome show I don't know about)

Their best life performance remains Tokyo Warhearts (for me), too bad we don't have video on that one. But if I have to go with video, it would be 2001 Seoul.

Better quality:

This is the only available live performance of the song. They should definitely play this piece of art live these days.
This song still has some of that epic magic and atmosphere carried from the FTR times.

Last edited by a moderator:
On their 15th anniversary they should just play one show with nothing but old songs. I mean, for one show they can't say that the songs bore them and the fans would forever love it. Taken they record a dvd for it.

What I would love them to do is pull a Primus and play 1 complete album start to finish, and then play a few other songs off each album. Would make me very happy.

And if anyone cares, Primus just finnished recording new material, so new cd on the way and then a tour. Going to be epic!!!

The fans would love a stage setting in the spirit of the old albums. They even took the car away. Why not place some trees on stage (or in the wallpaper) and make a big water hologramm to the back that reflects the light show. It would require them to play Lake Bodom as well. And try using green lights for Hatebreeder songs and blue lights for Follow the Reaper songs. It was kind of a joke at first but when I think about it it would rule and bring back some old COB mythology.

^ I love that Angels Don't Kill video.. Roope KILLS IT at the end. Watched it many a time, because I fuckin love that song. I know that ADK isn't the fastest song out there, but that was an example of a shit crowd. It must be terrible rockin out in front of a bunch of people who are just standing there... like masturbating in public.

They should do that more often, spontaneous (at least, that's the feeling I get), improvised solos to make the live version even more impressive.