Logo Help Please?

@silentplanetscot: i think you should explain better what you want, if you wanna get it. the image kindly posted by phyre actually is a jpg file, so you should simply right-click it and choose "download image to disk" to get it.
if that's not what you meant, please explain yourself better, thanks :)

Rei Toei said:
@silentplanetscot: i think you should explain better what you want, if you wanna get it. the image kindly posted by phyre actually is a jpg file, so you should simply right-click it and choose "download image to disk" to get it.
if that's not what you meant, please explain yourself better, thanks :)
i didall that it was saved in art form as i said,i e-mail dt webmaster and he gave me it so no hassles now anyway

rahvin said:
the logo on dt records since projector is just the name of the band spelled in "industria". you can photoshop it a bit to make it look cooler, but it's not a specific image in itself.

I've seen this font at several font pages. The only problem is that they want yu pay 20 bucks to have it.

silentplanetscot said:
i didall that it was saved in art form as i said
You really must have fucked it up there, because the logo Phyre posted is in .jpg-format; right-click it and choose properties and you can see it yourself. That's probably why Phyre was calling you an unappreciative moron.
silentplanetscot said:
,i e-mail dt webmaster and he gave me it so no hassles now anyway
Well, good that it's settled. But for the next time someone is trying to help you, showing some appreciation for their efforts might spare you from certain comments.

-Villain

Villain said:
You really must have fucked it up there, because the logo Phyre posted is in .jpg-format; right-click it and choose properties and you can see it yourself. That's probably why Phyre was calling you an unappreciative moron.

Well, good that it's settled. But for the next time someone is trying to help you, showing some appreciation for their efforts might spare you from certain comments.

-Villain

who cares if some asshole calls me a moron i wont lose sleep over it

He's gotta be using AOL. For future reference, silentplanetscott, just change the file name from .ART to .jpg when you save it. That always worked for me in the old days.

Or use a real internet browser (minimize AOL and open IE, Netscape or whatever else you might have).

silentplanetscot said:
and ?? everyone helps each other? what does he want a million $!:cry:!:yuk: !:cry:
Probably just a simple "thank you". As not everyone helps each other on boards...

Humanure said:
He's gotta be using AOL. For future reference, silentplanetscott, just change the file name from .ART to .jpg when you save it. That always worked for me in the old days.

Or use a real internet browser (minimize AOL and open IE, Netscape or whatever else you might have).

cheers mate iam using aol and its a pain thanks

silentplanetscot said:
couldnt copy it(wanted it in jpg or gif,but would only copy it in a ART file,which i cant put on my website)

rofl

1. it was a .jpg

2. you can put .art files on a website.

LOL at your blind ignorance and refusal of open help

DarknessEternal said:
rofl

1. it was a .jpg

2. you can put .art files on a website.

LOL at your blind ignorance and refusal of open help
1.no it wasnt as i use aol its a art file
2.my website doesnt take art files,i should know i have tried like 20 tiems to add it

3.who cares who laughs at me :yuk: