:lol:

-Frequently wears black clothing.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) OH NOEEEES!!!! I don't listen to marilyn Manson, instead i listen to more wholesome bands such as Anal Cunt, Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession, W.A.S.P., and Black Dalia Murder (manson is a Pussy in comparison to Blackie Lawless)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school. i dont go to school

-Misbehaves at home. I live on my own, bizzle fizzle

-Eats excessively or too little

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (holy shit this is funny)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) i only drink blood when i get a bloody nose...

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) I don thave a TV, go me

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. I play lots of games that kill others, counter strike wins

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. this is all i do, when im at home

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. i dont shake my head... i just headbang sometimes.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. yeah, cuz goth music, gots da beets that be bumpin...

-Expresses an interest in sex. im a fucking human being

-Masturbates. (see above)

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. i knew a straight goth, but he went to prison and now his name is linus

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". yeah, thats me. watch out hot topic im coming to town, and i got a newww credit card that my mommy gave me...

These apply to me:

-Frequently wears black clothing.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup,lipstick or nail polish.

-Wears any odd silver jewelry or symbols.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson WTF?????)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates.

No, how about we just send you to Bob's room to reinforce some of your.... discretions.

Just don't forget to take your dildo. For Bob, of course. ;)

(2 rednecks arguing)
"i dont trust you! you put your seed in my daughter's belly, you're fired!"
"but pa, you can't fire me?!?"
"you're lucky you're my brother too, cause i'd kill you... !"