London gig with Akercocke

I'd like to shake the Cock(e) good! :erk:

I enjoy a good bit of Cock(e) now and again!

Have any of you ever touched the Cock(e)?

vampyrouss said:
I'd like to shake the Cock(e) good! :erk:

I enjoy a good bit of Cock(e) now and again!

haha, this has turned into a bad pun thread

Because they had to be called Acre-Cock. They are just show offs when it comes to the size of certain body parts...

But seriously I wish I could see them and Opeth, together or on with other bands. Just come to the South West!! And not like Bristol. Thats not South Westernly enough!!

vampyrouss said:

...no.. but i have been touched by the cock(e)!

Unlucky for you thought that you can't get to the gig .. i'll be thinking of you whilst Akercocke and Opeth play.. well.. i won't, but you know :D

Ayr said:
I'd suggest that we meet up! Ive been to far too many gigs on my own.:cry:

Definately mate, as far as I know me and Chris - Affintyband - are meeting up for a drink so PM/email me and then come for a drink also, 'twould be a good laugh.

Yay! Sounds cool. What time is everybody arriving to Oxford? Ill be there at 5pm at what I believe to be the main bus station.
I must be mad, but Im thinking about going to Leeds to see another show :loco: The further one I got so far was Dream Theatre in Wolverhampton just about a month ago. Anyone been there?

Silent Song said:
and meeeeee (london)

Goes without saying bud, lol.

Dunno what time I'm getting there Ayr, am driving up from the Exeter gig the night before, so depends on state of hangover as I have mates at uni there, but I imagine It'll be fairly early, just piss around Oxford for a while and find a Pub I expect.