London gig with Akercocke

I would meet up with you guys but Im not sure if my friends(who arent Opeth fans) would want to...Anyway I'll be at the gig in A green Devin Townsend shirt...:Spin:

NK said:
If anyone has a chance to say hello to Jason from Akercocke for me, please do. I mixed the last two albums for them.

I also used to live in Islington (Gaskin Street) but that's probably irrelevant..

Cheers

Neil K.

hmmm Neil Kernon, i'd heard he was a nice chap, but i didnt quite get the feel for him...in fact i thought he was a complete..:headbang:

:wave:

Love Blondie.

I wish I could go but I live in Manchester. I love Akercocke!! I saw Opeth in Manchester in September they blew me away! The best gig ever! That would be amazing.

Akercocke - Praise in the name of satan
Akercocke - Verdelet
Akercocke - Of Menstrual Blood And Semen
Akercocke - Son of the Morning
Akercocke - Il Giardino Di Monte Olivetto Maggiore
Akercocke - Becoming the Adversary
Akercocke - Seduced
Akercocke - Justine
Akercocke - The Horns of Baphomet
Akercocke - Hell
Akercocke - Enraptured by Evil
Akercocke - The Penance
Akercocke - Eyes Of The Dawn

A recent Akercocke setlist (ignore the wrong song names, I didn't type it!!). What I would kill for them to play that entire setlist on Wednesday!

BRI said:
Akercocke - Praise in the name of satan
Akercocke - Verdelet
Akercocke - Of Menstrual Blood And Semen
Akercocke - Son of the Morning
Akercocke - Il Giardino Di Monte Olivetto Maggiore
Akercocke - Becoming the Adversary
Akercocke - Seduced
Akercocke - Justine
Akercocke - The Horns of Baphomet
Akercocke - Hell
Akercocke - Enraptured by Evil
Akercocke - The Penance
Akercocke - Eyes Of The Dawn

A recent Akercocke setlist (ignore the wrong song names, I didn't type it!!). What I would kill for them to play that entire setlist on Wednesday!

That sounds fucking sweet! Especially since my favourite stuff of theirs is off of Choronzon. I'd be happy if they only played Praise The Name Of Satan - anything else would just be adding to it.

No problem, squire.
The only thing is, i doubt the ticket will be delivered to you in time. It took my ticket about 3-5 days to come and i live only an hour's drive away from the place. I wouldn't get your hopes up basically lol.

Anyone know how to get to the forum from the Southwest of England...I scared Im not gonna find the venue? Anyone know what train to get from Waterloo?

FUBAR said:
Anyone know how to get to the forum from the Southwest of England...I scared Im not gonna find the venue? Anyone know what train to get from Waterloo?
theforum0qe.jpg

There you go. Seems you should just take the northern (black) line. Once at Euston get on the right train but still on northern line.