London gives Trivium an early Christmas Present. URINE!

trivium got booed when they opened for iced earth.

it really comes down to this. they are cool guys I've met them and talked with them. but the singer/guitarist sux and he is the band. i know people who know the band early on, essentially the band is only where they are today cause of money. he comes from a wealthy family and they paid for his success essentially. I'm sure he had to "work" to get where he is today, but not like many other bands on this board do.

he gets all the shit (and piss) in the world. I don't say this often, but he deserves this. its a hard hit to the face that he sucks. its nothing new and then you got shitty vocals on top.

It's fucking ridiculous and childish. It's that simple.

It was obvious from day one that matching Maiden with Trivium for this tour would end like this, but nonetheless anyone who acted like that should have been chucked the fuck out.

I dislike a tonne of bands, but if they happened to be supporting a band I did like, I'd hang in the bar, bitch about how bad the band sounds and then head through for the main event.

I'd barely tolerate such stupidity from my 8yr old nephew's, nevermind folks who should know better. Fucking conceited assholes.

AND more to the point (and quite humorously!) I bet those calling for a death to false metal when asked of their favourite bands would reply MAIDEN, METALLICA AND PANTERA. Fucking one dimensional pigs.

Anyhoo. Would anyone like a hug? :)

I don't really think that was necessary.

Funny, but not necessary.

While I don't care too much for their music, but they are nice guys especially Paolo, he doesn't deserve to have piss thrown at him. Matt is kind of and ass but still...

So, i think it is very childish and gay nonetheless to throw piss at someone performing, just because you don't like their music. what is next? shooting them? THEY DID NOTHING WRONG. THey play shitty music and they are succesfull, get over it.
And plus, their music is not that BAD. I downloaded all their albums and i can tell you that they do a fucking good job at playing solos, although they over do some aspects of soloing and try to sound like hammett, friedman, mustaine and dimebag. Some of their shit is pretty hard to play, and both heafy and boileau are pretty techincal. Not like loomis or sucimez techincal, but more techincal than a lot of people in the mainstream music scene, and because of that they ADVERTISE METAL, by allowing people to get into metal, and then you can show SOME of their fan the good metal, necrophagist, nevermore, testament, death, etc, which would be good. Personally if I were to sit through their set if they were opening for nevermore or whatever band, i would be there and enjoy the show, mosh, stage dive and shit. i've seen way worse music. Afterall they are not that bad, they are just happening to play gay metal, with decent riffs and sometimes great solos. They have a lot of potential, if they would get rid of the whinny voice, and try do something else not ripping off metallica and adding gayness to it.
mis dos dolares

It was obvious from day one that matching Maiden with Trivium for this tour would end like this, but nonetheless anyone who acted like that should have been chucked the fuck out.

I dislike a tonne of bands, but if they happened to be supporting a band I did like, I'd hang in the bar, bitch about how bad the band sounds and then head through for the main event.

I'd barely tolerate such stupidity from my 8yr old nephew's, nevermind folks who should know better. Fucking conceited assholes.

AND more to the point (and quite humorously!) I bet those calling for a death to false metal when asked of their favourite bands would reply MAIDEN, METALLICA AND PANTERA. Fucking one dimensional pigs.

Bravo. In my opinion, people who actually would throw piss at a band simply because they didn't like them should have the ever-living fuck beaten out of them. It's childish, immature, and gives a bad name to the metal scene. Even if I were in a band as big as Iron Maiden and they started throwing bottles of piss at the opening act, I'd be pissed (forgive the pun) because that's an insult to the main act as well. Maiden agreed to have Trivium on the tour because obviously there's something they like about them, so the fans are insulting the band they came to see. Don't tell me that a band as huge as Maiden doesn't have the option to choose which band tours with them...record company or not, Maiden is Maiden.

Imagine someone throwing piss at YOUR favorite band...I know that's a stretch for some people to imagine, but not everyone likes the same type of metal that we do. Ok, so Heafy is a spoiled little shit who has always had everything given to him and maybe it's a wake-up call for him, but I'm sure those guys are really nice people. I've seen Dickinson act like a complete fucking asshole at some Maiden concerts, and everyone just keeps sucking him off because he's Bruce. Remember when Maiden got egged for no reason last year at Ozzfest? I bet most of you weren't too happy about that, so what's the difference? Ok, Maiden is probably THE heavy metal band, and Trivium is a joke, but the same rules apply. Have respect for other people. In real life, we aren't on a music forum or Blabbermouth where we can sling shit all day. I guarantee you if I were in a band and someone started throwing fucking bottles of PISS at me, I would break their fucking heads.

It's one thing to throw bottles, beer, or to boo a band, but piss is too much. We're not a bunch of fucking monkeys, although with the current mentality in metal today, it makes me wonder.

I have to admit I first lol'ed upon reading that article Will posted, but yes... It's not really acceptable to do something like that...

I'm a guitarist, and I hope to get a band one day. I can make the promise I won't make metal like Trivium though hahahaha I'm Nevermore influenced ;D
But yes.. reading stuff like that is DEMOTIVATIONAL. That's what I meant.

I'm lol'ing, but it's so disgusting :lol: :erk:

I'd love to quote some of you guys just because I agree with them, but naah, too long and I made my point now.

Some Sid Vicious wannabe threw ice at my band when we were playing a show at some VFW once. It took every ounce of self control I had to not jump off the stage and basically get sentenced to a hefty prison term.

The difference is that my band doesn't suck and Trivium does. But still, that's pretty lame.

QFT

oh and someone asked why this type of thing doesn't happen to Bullet for my Valentine? Don't they have a really hot keyboard player, or was that some other band?

QFT

oh and someone asked why this type of thing doesn't happen to Bullet for my Valentine? Don't they have a really hot keyboard player, or was that some other band?
Maybe you mean another mallcore band.

She might like golden showers though.