London gives Trivium an early Christmas Present. URINE!

It might have been fresh though. They probably filled the balloons in the bathroom (it's not like you could smuggle in full balloons).
But what are the odds that they had STDs or some serious disease.

It might have been fresh though. They probably filled the balloons in the bathroom (it's not like you could smuggle in full balloons).

You have a point there. Though I'm sure that Iron Maiden fans are all cleanly people who regularly have check ups with their doctors, always use condoms and wash regularly.......... :erk:

I hope they do, and that the STD's didn't die in the balloon, and that matt heafy now has herpes of the mouth and can't sing anymore.

just a little note:
i think that a band who plays with bands who are in a completely different genre and form of music should get whatever shit they get.

think about what would happen at a festival of black metal bands and then a Christian metal band played.

if anything i blame the booking agents and tour managers. Its like when Adema got onto the Days of Reckoning fest... except you got many more and more passionate metal fans in europe.