Look at that shit !!! COB SHOULD KILL THEM!!!

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Look at that shit:
shadowman.jpg

http://www.dprp.vuurwerk.nl/reviews/0035.htm

What the hell is wrong with this dudes???? What the shit plays this fucking band? SHIT!

Whew......guess he really didnt want to hide the fact he completely ripped off the Something Wild cover :rolleyes:

Like SD....it doesnt even LOOK good jeez.

:lol: This band are soooo crap, and i aint even heard them yet! If they aint got the intelligence to get their own cover then what the hell must the songs be like!:lol: Could make an interesting listen nonetheless.

Originally posted by loWildChild
What the shit plays this fucking band? SHIT!
Ian Parry? It could be that it is Progressive stuff. However, they even removed the scythe! So it looks very harmless. And I think the music sounds harmless, too. Not wild.

this "copy" are old... but it´s a fucking shit that this Ian Parry "band" have copied this great cover from CoB.

I think that somebody (Spinefarm or the band) know something about it, or maybe no :lol:

hmm... that ian parry album was released in 2000...and SW in 1997.. so why in hell have he copyed thah cd cover??:mad:

Actually, I read somewhere that when CoB was going to release SW they were looking for an artist to make a cover for the record. Then someone had found the SW cover picture somewhere on the net and had suggested that they would use it. They contacted the artist (whose name I can't recall) and made a deal of using the picture. Anyway, the artist had kept the rights to the picture and so it's possible for him to let anyone use the picture. So, in year 2000 this Ian Parry has found the picture useful and made a couple of modifications so that he could use it without being blamed for total rip-off.

Or something like that.... :lol:

Extendar, thats right. COB order that picture from some artist, so that Ian Parry didnt copy that from COB. Or maybe copy, but its not illegal. Or something...
So, its possible that Ian Parry havent even seen SW cover...

Sorry my english...