Look at that shit !!! COB SHOULD KILL THEM!!!

Originally posted by Hatebreeder86
wtf

hv.

mosh2.gif

hatebreeder is a homo

Originally posted by Extendar
Actually, I read somewhere that when CoB was going to release SW they were looking for an artist to make a cover for the record. Then someone had found the SW cover picture somewhere on the net and had suggested that they would use it. They contacted the artist (whose name I can't recall) and made a deal of using the picture. Anyway, the artist had kept the rights to the picture and so it's possible for him to let anyone use the picture. So, in year 2000 this Ian Parry has found the picture useful and made a couple of modifications so that he could use it without being blamed for total rip-off.

Or something like that.... :lol:

but I still agree with bodomite... they wanna die!!!
And the artist too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arrrrrrgh those bloody idiots!!!

Hmm, wouldnt the copyright laws come into hand here?

And, yes, I do agree somebody should kill them!

Originally posted by loWildChild
Look at that shit:
shadowman.jpg

http://www.dprp.vuurwerk.nl/reviews/0035.htm

What the hell is wrong with this dudes???? What the shit plays this fucking band? SHIT!

LOL!!!!! :lol: that's gotta be one of the crapiest, funniest covers I have ever seen!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I don't think it should be worth your time flaming him (unless you plan to have a real BLAST in doing so!! :) )

and anyway, the guy used even the desertic landscape on the back... if that landscape is not part of the original, then it's a total ripoff. :rolleyes:

and anyway, a message for the guy that designed that cover for ShadowMan:

homo.jpg