Lookie what i got!

HulkBlood01

Dec 6, 2002
IL
Visit site
Hey guys, not but a week ago i went into Guitar Center and picked up a new epi G400. I love the thing, plays nice and sounds amazing. It was $359 and i got it for $300. :D Here's some pics:

guitar02.JPG

guitar03.JPG

guitar04.JPG

Whadda ya guys think? I also bought new tubes for my DSL combo, and a shure sm57. My mic setup is almost complete! lol.

Du da da da da da du Angus...Angus Du da da da da da du Angus... wan' tell you story...
Well his is a Gibson...but they own Epiphone so a not too distant relative of the SG.
Nice.

Starting your own band there Hulkblood?
Have never played an SG....never really liked Gibsons that much.. sorry... Is that a black Ibanez RG I see on the right side?

that black ibanez would be my gsa20. In the future I plan on making that one my 'metal monster'...which has something to do with an emg 81 in the bridge. :headbang: ..needs strings too, lol.

Rabies, have you ever played the Ibanez Destroyer? Not the miniature ones. The full on big ones like Adrian used to play? I love that guitar.
If I could I'd own 20 of them. I used to play my brother's Destroyer 2 years ago. When we wore that guitar out it was like losing a friend.
I wish I had had the money to put it in the shop and have it restored.

My Destroyer re-issue is great though. If you haven't played one before you might want to check one out.