Lookin' for people to jam with, no covers.

Well I moved out to Grapevine and found this site and thought "Hey, this is a good way to find other musicians out here". So, I play guitar and like metal like S.O.D, M.O.D, Anthrax, and lots of oldschool shit. I've been thinking of doing vocals too and not guitars, or just playing bass in a band. Why no guitar? Well I'm not real badass, and if I have to play in a band it would have to be my own songs, but for now I would like to sing or play bass and contribute musically and or lyrically. What do I sound like you say, I got a pretty rough voice sometimes and can sing alright, think George thorogood meets Phill Anlselmo meets a motorcycle and Hetfield from Kill em' all. I can do slight death growl but not much it hurts.
Maybe a cover here and there but I'm not a cover band Type person, I'd just like to play original stuff and record. it's just to hear it and know I was part of it and to hear something I did. Most of you can understand that.

I'd like to join a punk band too, that would be cool. or a band that plays a veriety of music. my voice is pretty good for punk and I can change it regularely. I have a good time singin and would like the experience of joining a decent band thats seriouse or just there to jam, I don't really care I just want to do something that has to do with music. I like all kinds of music so if you want pm me if you'd be interested.
later-RJAIII-

I'm trying to find some people to jam with, myself. I live in Atlanta, and I'm more like into Hardcore.