Looking for a certain program....

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I need this:

A program that will allow me to add audio tracks, and have another track that will be the drums. So, I will have the two guitar tracks (1 and 2) and a 3rd track. With the 3rd track (drum track) in the program, I will be able to add different beats and such, using the program, using the two guitar tracks for timing purposes, to complete my song. What program will allow me to do this?

NP: In Flames - Clayman

SSJ4SephirothX said:
What's the full name of the program?

NP: Some song from SimCity 4

i use Sound Forge 6.0 it allows many different tracks, very user friendly, you can also add effects to it when it is on your computer, this is the king of recording guitar on your computer programs.

Yeah, but does it have something to add drums? I need something that will allow me to add audio tracks, and have another track that will be the drums. So, I will have the two guitar tracks (1 and 2) and a 3rd track. For the 3rd track, I need the program to have something for the drums, in the program rather than using a secondary program for the drums. That fucks the timing up.

Wow, don't know the exact name of the prog', but I don't think there's a possibility to add drums.Maybe it's acid pro, but it looks like there's a lot of "acid something", it's editor is sonic foundry, as for sound forge.Maybe some DJ prog (basically made for dance and techno songs) would be the best like dasn Ejay or something like that.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I need this:

A program that will allow me to add audio tracks, and have another track that will be the drums. So, I will have the two guitar tracks (1 and 2) and a 3rd track. With the 3rd track (drum track) in the program, I will be able to add different beats and such, using the program, using the two guitar tracks for timing purposes, to complete my song. What program will allow me to do this?

NP: In Flames - Clayman

And how are you expecting to do this without midi controlling the drums?

The power of midi compels you! Stop acting so stubborn.

lol.gif
I don't really care, as long as it allows me to get the timing perfect and easily.

NP: Dark Tranquillity - Hours Passed In Exile