Guitarists that record on their computer (I need help)

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Bah! So now I have to completely re-record eveything and write the drums first?

NOOOOO dammit you can play geetar first as long as you do it in time (with a metronome or whatever)! Then you set the all the tempos and time signatures the way they should be and put the drums on.

Oh fuck it.

Eww....you on dial-up? I'm soooo.......sorry. Anyways, thanks alot Stygian! It really helps me. Also, it's good to see your avatar back, I think I'm going to play the skin flute now......

BTW-Who the fuck is that in your avatar anyways? It's been bugging the shit out of me!

NP: Children of Bodom - Bed of Razors

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Eww....you on dial-up? I'm soooo.......sorry. Anyways, thanks alot Stygian! It really helps me. Also, it's good to see your avatar back, I think I'm going to play the skin flute now......

BTW-Who the fuck is that in your avatar anyways? It's been bugging the shit out of me!

NP: Children of Bodom - Bed of Razors

Steve..you got something about Dialup? huh? Let's go play some CS, and see how much Dialup I can shove in ure ass, :p j/k dude.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Negative 400 pinger. The reason why you're so hard to kill is because your constant lag warps, hehe.

NP: In Flames - Pinball Map (Yes, I am listening to it again, and I will continue to do so as long as I feel neccessary)

200-270, you douche bag.

Why not? Because you get pwned? ROFL, j/k.

I know it's just a game but fuck, at times it pisses me off. Stupid blocking teammates, stupid camping teammates, you call for backup and no one shows because they are all stat whores. RAWR! I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

NP: In Flames - Pinball Map

SSJ4SephirothX said:
What leagues are you in?

unclanned atm, as ive just returned from a 6month break :)

but my last clan was called s3 (second3dition). To give you an idea of how good we were, we had ex 4k^purple , and stan from UKLA (i think that was his clan? but the famous stan anyway).
my best score is 82-16 in 35mins on assault as CT :headbang:
:devil:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Why not? Because you get pwned? ROFL, j/k.

I know it's just a game but fuck, at times it pisses me off. Stupid blocking teammates, stupid camping teammates, you call for backup and no one shows because they are all stat whores. RAWR! I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

NP: In Flames - Pinball Map

Oh, yes, RAWR. RAWR the game Steve, RAWR...homo..