Looking for Alesis DM-4 wav samples...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 DanAbela, Machinated:
It would be great if you post the direct link to the samples (snares, kicks, maybe toms too) here, so that everyone could download it.

Mutant said:
Ok i have the file on my hdd now.

There are some interesting samples in it (esp snares), but i'll probably delete it because ddrum4 already gives me all drums i need.

They took the Ddrum4 samples off while I was about 1mb away from completing the torrent :zombie: cos of copyright issues

Mutant said:
They who ? Sampletorrents ?

More details please ?

Yeah Sample torrents. and then I recieved an email from them about 10 minutes after that

heres the email:
Hello to all! I want to thank you all for helping to make Sample Torrents have such a great start! I just need to address a couple of things, so please read.

We have had alot of torrents uploaded of hardware synths and workstations. We cannot have these any more. I only do this to stay safe and legal. In case you don\'t know, we are not the place to share stolen stuff.

This is a complicated matter, and I hope you all understand.

There MAY be times where this is acceptable, but not very often. If you have recorded samples of hardware, please email me personally at koolkeys@juno.com OR post in our forums or PM me. Whichever is easiest. I will make a judgement.

Anyone who doesn\'t get permission, I will have to delete the torrents. It\'s for safety. I apolagize if you don\'t agree. But I have to keep it real.

Also, and this is important. Whenever you upload something, PLEASE state the license type and how they were created.

thats the bulk about the whole copyright issues anyway and im guessing this applied to the Ddrum samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.