Looking for an Honest opinion...

tenantwo said:
and these are the kind of people you want an opinion from billy.........bunch of fuckin knuckleheads.

No...he wants the opinion of someone who simply writes "GAY"...what kind of opinion is that? As if it even makes any sense in context to the thread. Sounds like a dig to me...and sorry about your thin skin...I apologize for my potty mouth. Give me a break!

schenkadere said:
No...he wants the opinion of someone who simply writes "GAY"...what kind of opinion is that? As if it even makes any sense in context to the thread. Sounds like a dig to me...and sorry about your thin skin...I apologize for my potty mouth. Give me a break!

checkout the thread police.....:loco: :loco: :loco:

schenkadere said:
Check out someone making no sense and being a complete fool.

Oh wait...let me add a little stupid smilie to make this post so much more effective...:rolleyes:

if you only knew....who i really am.

for shame....for shame.lets just stop this now.

JLJ The Icon said:
if people only knew who I was........

oh my bad my picture, name and email address are in all my posts

Come on JLJ...that picture's not so bad!

"For shame, for shame"...geez...that's a good one.

If people only knew who I really am...they'd be bored senseless.

JLJ The Icon said:
my photo screams bad........bad hygeine

Well, I'll have to take your word for that one , dude. That kid in the front row might be able to verify! Ha!

If you really knew who I was you'd be too ashamed to have bad hygeine.

Man...what was with that guy?

schenkadere said:
Well, I'll have to take your word for that one , dude. That kid in the front row might be able to verify! Ha!

If you really knew who I was you'd be too ashamed to have bad hygeine.

Man...what was with that guy?

dude...i asked you to drop it.im sorry i came off like a fuckin dick.but the original post was directed at billy.i play guitar for m.o.d and also will be playing in the new band.

are we square now?

tenantwo said:
dude...i asked you to drop it.im sorry i came off like a fuckin dick.but the original post was directed at billy.i play guitar for m.o.d and also will be playing in the new band.

are we square now?

Present or past? Would I have met you when I was hanging with Billy backstage at the Knitting Factory in NYC last tour?