Looking for drummer, guitarist, and bassist.

I live a little too far away, and it's too bad. I know a kickass drummer (like, mike portnoy good), a kickass bassist (like, victor wooten good), and a kickass guitarist (like, chris broderic good). We're all in a band together.

Where in md are you and do you have a guitarist slot in your band?

Bozarth, how do you upload songs onto your page? On my submit items button there is nothing about uploading music, but on the edit button there is. Hmm...

Awesome stuff..I would enjoy joining and I know we've talked about it before, but I do have alot of stuff on my plate now. But at the very least tell me when you gig here, man!

yeh max cavalera has no skill at all. its hella easy to be the defining member of two of the biggest metal bands of all time.

that is true for sepultura, but today he can't play to save his life the main riff in arise. He stopped playing that riff in the roots tour. he had some technique back then, however andreas wrote half of the riffs, and rizzo wrote most of dark ages, beacuse max can't play most of the riffs on dark ages.
good luck will on finding bandmates

that is true for sepultura, but today he can't play to save his life the main riff in arise. He stopped playing that riff in the roots tour. he had some technique back then, however andreas wrote half of the riffs, and rizzo wrote most of dark ages, beacuse max can't play most of the riffs on dark ages.
good luck will on finding bandmates

every so often i click view post on something you write and it never surprises me . i think what neal was trying to say is, your a no body, and your critiquing a man who devoted his life to playing his instrument and had great success off of it. you say max cant play very well, and the music industry and a plethora of fans say the exact opposite. who's right here?

what can i say, people love them, i dont, but im not going to say "the singer cant sing and makes every song sound the same" because theres a ton of evidence proving me wrong.

i actually love sepultura and the new soulfly record...the point i was trying to make is that a lot of guitarists and alot of people playing in their garrages and local band own him in terms of technique, and musicians and people should not aim to have max cavalera's guitar skill, but better...
if you look at frontlines being played live for example he doesn't play guitar for most of the song except for the breakdown, or arise played "fast" chaos tour for example up to present he doesn't play the main riff.

Will, you've got another guitarist if you want. I've been having some internet woes so I won't be around much for the next 2 weeks. I'll pm youn with my cell if you're interested.