Looking for more good music

I know who they are.. Evil As Hell is decent. I hear their older stuff is a lot better though.

I dont know if ''Tristania'' was mentioned but they are very good.

And Solitude... I will try and find the link.

PS: I did not put Solitude in quotes b/c Iam not positive on the spelling.

A good band is Agalloch, try the song Hallways of Enchanted Ebony.

Originally posted by BiatchGuy
I know who they are.. Evil As Hell is decent. I hear their older stuff is a lot better though.

You should do whatever it takes to get your hands on their earlier material. Their first, Tortura Insomniae, is awesome.
A Handful of Nothing is also highly recommended.

Some Albums that I didn't see mentioned, and IMHO you might appreciate, although it's been years since I stopped following the metal scene, so forgive inaccuracy- in fact I have no idea if some are famous or not, nowadays- . Anyway great stuff =)
:
from Sweden:

Ebony Tears "Tortura Insomniae"

is somehow Skydancerish (... take it cum grano salis [with a grain of salt] )

A Canorous Quintet : "Silence of the world beyond", and the following mini and cd (don't rem. names though)

outside sweden
Orphaned Land : "Sahara" "El norra Alila " very beautiful albums form an israeli band, with female vocals :)

misanthrope from france

germany
Evereve, the first 2 albums

and of course Klimt1918, but only the mini is out . the cd is following.

@SilentJohan: i just visited your band's site and the first picture i see on the main page, the guy in the middle with the red hat was wearing the same damn fox racing black hooded sweatshirt that i am wearing right now. my mind has been blown! BLOWN! away!!!!!

@Harvester of sorrow: :lol: calm down.
that's the drummer you're talking about.
unfortunetly there are no sound clips on the page right now but there will be. You can add me on icq and I'll send you a song or two.

-Johan(icq:75870212)