looking for 'renewal' from kreator

mehdis looking for renewal on the e-cheap complimented mine a while back too, couldnt find it. that karmic wheel song sounded like a bit of alright but i never found the cd. Here mehdi get coroners grin too, same vintage.

whats that grin? is it an album? cause i got 'mental vortex' and another what its called...'punishment for decadance'? theyre grand those albums. 'renewal' is me favourite from kreator, i had it ages ago on tape but i lost it.

grin was the album when they realised straight forward metal was really a bit crap and went off in all sorts of weird directions, lots a good stuff on it, samples, industrial stuff, psychadelic jams but the songs and riffs are all dead catchy. Im not suprised Noise dropped them soon after, their germanic mullets must of curled up in horror at the non thrashiness of it all.

Bambi said:
grin was the album when they realised straight forward metal was really a bit crap and went off in all sorts of weird directions, lots a good stuff on it, samples, industrial stuff, psychadelic jams but the songs and riffs are all dead catchy. Im not suprised Noise dropped them soon after, their germanic mullets must of curled up in horror at the non thrashiness of it all.

ziz iz notz tzrasch acthung! you got that?

Bambi said:

ah yea i know that, ive only got No More Color, but i heard it was good aye

ah sure if i find that renewal amarach, ill also get a copy to ya

bender the offender said:
cause for conflict, scenarios of violence and extreme aggression, arent you interested in getting "end of the world" demo?

thats all there is in mehico i guess, time warp :Spin: