Nickname

Light said:
That's nothing, I slept for six hours by the side of the train tracks in Liestal once, and captured a hedgehog for some time.

'Light' is... stuff... innit....
a hedgehog ???

Faelivrin said:
przemuś :) hehe who can pronounce it? =}
I had two years in which I tried to learn Russian in school. Wouldn´t be a big problem. It is very similar isn´t it?

Frodnat said:
I had two years in which I tried to learn Russian in school. Wouldn´t be a big problem. It is very similar isn´t it?

echh... NO!!!!!! it isn't similar!!! arghh.... maybe a little.... i hate russian language... ohh.. how i hate it... ( don't ask me why...)
but probably it could be easier.. but only a little..... ychh

Faelivrin said:
i see.... hm.... i don't know how to say this first letter.. but ether part of your name seems to be easy =)
The first letter is pronounced the same as "J" in the french name Janine or Jacqueline (but plz don't pronounce it the German way, "Schaklin" *gg*)
The problem in the pronounciation is the "lj" which is one letter and therefore one sound. I usually don't like to explain it and also don't like it when people are stubborn about calling me by my real name. Shelley is easier and noone asks you about where you come from, how you spell it or whatever..

Strangelight said:
Damn right. i need to buy it again on cd cos my vinyl is warped now. i hope they get around to doing another album someday. You know they have recordings of nearly all the gigs on DAT? Surely theres a killer live album amongst that lot.

i'll check the hub for any live track...i doubt it, though...

and do those guys know you named your record company after their song? i always wondered about that