Looking for somebody (preferably a drummer) to sample drums for scratch tracks

crollbc

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2012
looking for someone to sample drums for some rough guitar tracks i've recorded. I have previously recorded some of the riffs in a studio so some of them have drums sampled, and then there are some which I have poorly attempted to sample myself with superior drummer but I think i'd be better off leaving it to someone who's good at it, because i'm certainly not! Would be awesome if somebody could match up against the or improve the sampled drums in superior drummer as a MIDI for me to use, would be happy to send through some cash to somebody willing to put the work in and come up with a cool drum track.

apologies for the out of tune guitar and the section that didn't render properly and repeated, it doesn't happen in my reaper window but it will be enough for someone to sample over. The track is a mess and changes volume due to me recording everything as I rewrote the song but all I need for it is to get drums over the top so I can rerecord/send to other band members/send to a studio as our preprod demos.

can send through the reaper tracks to anyone who may be interested in giving it a go

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56412643/SONG5ROUGH.mp3