Looking for specific lyrical themes in black metal.

:lol:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that your join date means that I have to take orders from you even when you're clearly wrong in arguments that you started. I'll try to remember that next time you stupidly state incorrect information and call me wrong.

Ok then, you're officially in my fuckin ignore list, i hope you fuckin rot there. I don't want a newbie giving me orders. As i said, i am not the kind of guy that insult females, but you're actually forcing me.

Bad vocals, sure, but when the lyrics are completely incomprehensible does it matter?

How about we recommend you some bm with indecipherable lyrics that aren't printed and you can pretend it's about spirits n shit?

Bad vocals, sure, but when the lyrics are completely incomprehensible does it matter?

How about we recommend you some bm with indecipherable lyrics that aren't printed and you can pretend it's about spirits n shit?

To me it doesnt matter if the lyrics are incomprehensible. If I know what they are about it can make a song better or worse depending on the content.

In general I dont like when people dont print lyrics because one aspect of the art of making music is lost right there.

Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
And actually, I agree, I think lyrics are important too, but I'm willing to not care about them.

DarkLyrics deciphered the lyrics to that album. I'm not sure if it's official or not, though.

I'm also willing to ignore lyrics. However, certain bands really do grab me with their lyrics. Borknagar is one such band.

I even appreciate the lyrics to bands like Turisas. I love the lyrics to Cursed Be Iron. I think the whole idea of describing the element that has the potential to be made into a weapon is so cool:

Once thou wert of little value
Having neither form nor beauty
Neither strength nor great importance
When in form of milk thou rested
When for ages thou wert hidden
In the breasts of God's three daughters
Hidden in their heaving bosoms
On the borders of the cloudlets
In the blue vault of the heavens

Thou wert once of little value
When like water thou wert resting
On the broad back of the marshes
On the steep declines of mountains
When thou wert but formless matter
Only dust of rusty color

o
then some gorgoroth. they had their lyrics pulled from the internet and I don't think they print them.

DarkLyrics deciphered the lyrics to that album. I'm not sure if it's official or not, though.

I'm also willing to ignore lyrics. However, certain bands really do grab me with their lyrics. Borknagar is one such band.

I even appreciate the lyrics to bands like Turisas. I love the lyrics to Cursed Be Iron. I think the whole idea of describing the element that has the potential to be made into a weapon is so cool:

Once thou wert of little value
When in form of milk thou rested
When for ages thou wert hidden
In the breasts of God's three daughters
Hidden in their heaving bosoms
On the borders of the cloudlets
In the blue vault of the heavens

Thou wert once of little value
When like water thou wert resting
On the broad back of the marshes
On the steep declines of mountains
When thou wert but formless matter
Only dust of rusty color

Im not big on the band but those lyrics are some damn good ones. I see alot of resemblence to old mythology. Primeval waters/milk as formless matter etc. More like this in black metal would be cool. I also like the latest Rotting Christ that describes ancient philosophical ideas. Their english may not be the best but I really like the lyrics of "theogonia".

I love good lyrics, it can really help enhance a song imo, but I am willing to listen to crappy lyrics if the rest makes up for it.