Looking For Technical Death Metal Bands

RAM_89

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2008
Hello, I'm looking for technical death metal bands similar to The Faceless and/or Beneath The Massacre and I figured you guys could offer me a few suggestions.

Thanks

Although im sure you already know of them/him, Necrophagist. The Faceless sound like they draw alot of influence from him with all the sweep picking.

The Faceless and Beneath The Massacre are a little deathcore, no? You might like Despised Icon. And maybe Cryptopsy.

The Faceless and Beneath The Massacre are a little deathcore, no? You might like Despised Icon. And maybe Cryptopsy.

Definitely Cryptopsy...Despised Icon though, hellz no. I was looking for tech death myself so this is great.

I like Decapitated (probably my favourite), Demilich, Necrophagist, Cryptopsy, Psychroptic, Arsis (ok), Atheist, Carcass, Cephalic Carnage, Decrepit Birth, Odious Mortem, Disincarnate, Obliveon, Dying Fetus (newest album), The Faceless, Nile (ok), Orgone, Spawn Of Possession, & Suffocation

Atheist
Gorguts
Gorod
Pestilence
Darkthrone (Soulside Journey)

Avoid bands like Necrophagist and Spawn of Possession like the plague. It's not music.

Centinex(newer)

I have not heard the faceless, but Beneath The Massacre sounds more like a deathcore/metalcore band than a death metal band.

Spawn of Possession, Decrepit Birth, Gorguts, Cynic, Stargazer, Pestilence, Psycroptic, Atheist.