Looking for the BBC sessions

I think there was legalities involved and theres probably not much chance of finding them, although i would like to stand corrected if someone where to point us in the right direction, it was at the 'famous' mai-da-vale ehh?

It was indeed a recording session at the legendary BBC studios in Maida Vale, London. It was aired on December 13th 2005 on Radio 1. The tracks played were as follows: "The Grand Conjuration", "When" and "Soldier of Fortune".

Its not available on Torrent or Soulseek.

Yes. I would also like to know how to get a hold of these. Surely someone was recording the stream through reason or some other program that night?!

I have this session (the three songs and the interview) that I'll give anyone if they wanna add me on MSN, just PM me here and I'll send you my address.

However, I've converted them to iTunes format and don't have the original files readily available, so please don't ask me for them in WAV/MP3/FLAC/WMA etc.

But yeah if anyone wants them let me know. Quality's a little compressed and undynamic but reasonable nonetheless.

I'll have to check, but I think I have that. I know I have 2 different versions of them doing SOF... the sound quality is a bit rough, but it's still kind of cool to have. Let me know if you still are interested in the tracks.