Looking forward to october 4th!!!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Wow! Very nice
Hey... Just take that Sol83 with you, he's having a hard time man!

:D :D sure!i'm ok with that,but is he coming????Sooooollllll!!!!! come re!ade sikw ki ela!boreis!:lol: :lol:

hey forlorn hope,this avatar of yours looks like comic character,Sandman!any connection to that?

Hehe, I think I'll have my Anathema cd's signed friday by Danny and Dunc (if they want to do that)
Only problem is that a "friend" ( :mad: ) of mine is borrowing Pentecost III and A Fine Day to Exit at the moment, and it's very unlikely that I would get it back before friday :cry:
The chance for getting Antimatter back is also pretty small, but in this case there's at least some hope (other borrower)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
:D :D sure!i'm ok with that,but is he coming????Sooooollllll!!!!! come re!ade sikw ki ela!boreis!:lol: :lol:

hey forlorn hope,this avatar of yours looks like comic character,Sandman!any connection to that?

I have to stay here and study. Fuckin' university. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!
:yell: :yell: :yell:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I take it you're not truly happy about your current situation?

I like what I'm studying :D. It's just that I'll miss the gigs. Fuck! :(

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope

Only problem is that a "friend" ( :mad: ) of mine is borrowing Pentecost III and A Fine Day to Exit at the moment, and it's very unlikely that I would get it back before friday :cry:

THis is a lesson I learnt long ago: DO NEVER, EVER give your CDs away!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
1. You never know when ´(if) you´ll get it back
2. You´ll never know what can hapen with it there (I don´t know any person who looks after CDs the way I do *gg*)

Originally posted by Eos
THis is a lesson I learnt long ago: DO NEVER, EVER give your CDs away!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
1. You never know when ´(if) you´ll get it back
2. You´ll never know what can hapen with it there (I don´t know any person who looks after CDs the way I do *gg*)

Well I know my mates handle cds with the same care as I do, so no problem there... and I like to 'force' my friends to borrow something I really like so I can turn them to fans also :D happened with a lot of bands, especially with anathema and gathering...

I just wanted to wish very good time for everyone going to see antimatter tonight :bah: wish I had the money to swing my ass all the way there, but what can ya do...

have fun, I'll go drink myself to death tonight :bah:

:D

Yeah, have a great time tonight!!!

I got yesterday the US Version of Saviour with the accoustic Over your shoulder, and Flowers, and i must say they play both songs and The Last Laugh plus Anathema material, you will see a damn great gig!!! Flowers is so amazing!!! Have a lot of fun!!!!

Cheers and good luck to the band!