Looking forward to october 4th!!!

Forlorn Hope

leave me alone
Okay, who's coming to Gent friday? People from Holland, France or Germany perhaps?
And I was also curious of anyone has a minidisc player or something like that where you can record the concert with, it would be VERY nice to have a unique thing like that recorded!

Bah... I have to go all alone :cry::cry: my girlfriend and best friend can't come with me. Normally I don't go to concerts if no-one can come with me, but I guess I'll make an exception for Antimatter! I DON'T want to miss something like this!

Oh yeah, and I've become THAT Antimatter addicted that I spent almost 2 hours in making an Antimatter wallpaper :)

>
Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
>Okay, who's coming to Gent friday? People from Holland, France or Germany perhaps?
>And I was also curious of anyone has a minidisc player or something like that where you can record the concert with, it >would be VERY nice to have a unique thing like that recorded!

jep! i'll do that! i have no idea to put such things on the net and so on, but that are problems for later.

>Bah... I have to go all alone :cry::cry: my girlfriend and best friend can't come with me. Normally I don't go to concerts if >no-one can come with me, but I guess I'll make an exception for Antimatter! I DON'T want to miss something like this!

same thing, aparantly there are several things to do that night in gent, some friend of mine is doing a gig somewhere and others want to go eighties electro dancing, huh.
and my bf wouldn't mind to come, if only he wasn't living in goddamn finland. aagh.
but i keep trying to make some advertisement. (did you make besides wallpaper accidentaly some electronic flyer? could be nice!)
sie joe.

the only thing i envy about you central-european people is that you can move from one place to another so easilly..... i'm stuck in this shithole and the only place i can move while not taking a plane is albania or bulgaria... and i really doubt if anyone does a gig there. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!:( :( :(

Hey sol83, you just take that goddamn plane to Belgium friday :)

Sure. Pay me the plane tickets, find me a place to stay, gimme food and drink and I'm coming over tomorrow!!!! :lol: I wish life was so simple my friend....

Okay, who's coming to Gent friday? People from Holland, France or Germany perhaps?

I´m coming too.. from Switzerland :D

Bah... I have to go all alone :cry::cry: my girlfriend and best friend can't come with me. Normally I don't go to concerts if no-one can come with me, but I guess I'll make an exception for Antimatter! I DON'T want to miss something like this! [/QUOTE]

Alone!?!?! :eek: Well you´ll surely meet us there ;) I´m going to take pictures at the gigs in Gent and Lille so you can easily recognize me (the one with the camera around her neck) :D :D

Ooh, I'm still not really sure if I'll take pictures or not, I have photography in school, so...

If anyone would like to behold my uglyness in real life: watch out for the 17-year old asshole most likely wearing an Opeth T-shirt or an Anathema sweatshirt (depends on how warm it is there), and yes, maybe a camera around his neck

Originally posted by sol83
Sure. Pay me the plane tickets, find me a place to stay, gimme food and drink and I'm coming over tomorrow!!!! :lol: I wish life was so simple my friend....

oh c'mon now!!!!!!!!!you just did not really look around for cheap flights!how did i find a flight with 170euros,eh?and you can find even cheaper.hey,it's not THAT hard.i thought like that before,until i realised it's so easy to get on a plane and travel around europe:D

four people are coming as representatives of greece:D :D :D including me:p
yaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D and we'll be at the Lille and the Paris gig too!*triple pleasure*

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
yaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D and we'll be at the Lille and the Paris gig too!*triple pleasure*

Óêáôá!!!!!! Æçëåõù!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

Wow! Very nice
Hey... Just take that Sol83 with you, he's having a hard time man!