Looks flat

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
I mean, we understand it as 3D or 4D, depending on where you educated yourself in your life, but really look at it in 3D or 4D sometimes.

See if your brain hurts when you do, like mine does. From one solid image to two.

yet within this broken world and these spatial time frames are not only images of loose-leaf objects but cheddar flavored fun-fries. I believe in fun-fries. And more so than spaghetti monsters.

Haha my credibility should be shoved up my ass where it belongs, I can't even try without someone fucking it up :Smokin:

Who understands THAT shit? Can you understand someone is fucking with the board?

Apparently I'm alien to the whole fucking thing...I have faith that I'm right but what the fuck does it mean if my understanding is something nobody else can understand?

:popcorn: Nothin left to do but smile smile smile...MOTORHEDD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop. Repeat yourself, but this time rephrase in the good words. You will find it impossible to say the same thing. And you will realize you are hypnotized, not mindful, of Satan and his evolution.

Always something new to say, he's got! And always trying to get his way with his lot! Look at my poetry, understand manifest truth. What a twisted poem, and yet because I make it beautiful, it is so.

Manifest truth.

Stop. Repeat yourself, but this time rephrase in the good words. You will find it impossible to say the same thing. And you will realize you are hypnotized, not mindful, of Satan and his evolution.

Always something new to say, he's got! And always trying to get his way with his lot! Look at my poetry, understand manifest truth. What a twisted poem, and yet because I make it beautiful, it is so.

Manifest truth.
At this point I can only assume you have absolutely zero friends and will die a lonely, sad, pathetic death following a lifetime of confusion and frustration.

Your words mean absolutely nothing to anybody except the voices inside your head.