Look's like a Beyond release but not until early 2003

LOAroberto

Feb 14, 2002
NJ
www.lifeofagony.com
ANTHRAX's "We've Come For You All" To Receive US Release Via BEYOND RECORDS - July 22, 2002

ANTHRAX's recently-completed We've Come For You All CD will likely be issued in the US via Beyond Records following a breakdown in negotiations between the latter and Sanctuary Records over a buy-out of the band's contract, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

No official word has yet come down on the matter, but it is believed that Beyond Records was in the process of selling their entire catalog to Sanctuary, an arrangement that is said to have fallen through once Beyond had gotten their operation up and running again.

ANTHRAX, who are signed directly to Beyond, were to be included in failed deal, and are said to be less than pleased with the company's decision to pull the plug on the negotiations so close to the album's projected release date.

As a result of this most recent setback, Nuclear Blast Records have announced that the European release date of We've Come For You All has been pushed back to early 2003. A US release through Beyond is now expected around the same time.

I'm about to pull my fucking hair out. Ted Williams will be brought back to life by the time this thing comes out.

Some important things:

1. Great adversity can lead to great music. I hope the guys can use the bullshit they've been fighting through as inspiration for writing the next batch of songs.

2. They shouldd start working on the next record. Write some riffs lyrics etc. Legally they probably shouldn't record anything as ithen it may belong to Beyond, but they should get a headstart on the followup so that once this album comes out and it crushes, they can put out the next one in 2 years or less and build some momentum again.

even worse do u people think that they are going to support anthrax to there full capability!!!

i hope this is not going to be another bad release for anthrax where the record company goes bust after releasing it.

You've got to be fucking kidding!!!!!!!!!!! As I said earlier, I am foaming at the mouth for this fucker!!! Pretty soon, I am gonna choke on the foam ad die!!!! Just release it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Come on guys, do something!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sucks some major ass. Really. Next time we´d hear, 2006? We would all have been dead then. Maybe...

Originally posted by Fat Drunk and Stupid
Some important things:

1. Great adversity can lead to great music. I hope the guys can use the bullshit they've been fighting through as inspiration for writing the next batch of songs.
That's very true. Look at NIN's Broken EP, great fucking album that was put out when Reznor was having bucu problems with TVT and Steve Gottlieb. So it made for a very aggressive angry album, I guess that's why I love it.

I can't believe this horseshit!!!! 2003!!! What the hell? Oh dear God, the humanity!! The FUCKIN' horror of it all!!

Could this be why the site has been seeing an unprecedented deal of write-ups from Scott & Charlie? Trying to appease the masses, to prevent a massive uprising?

I say it again: SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! I'll (probably) be a dad by the time this thing is released!

For the love of all things holy (Britney Spears's G-String) get this record out! 4 Frickin' years already!! I don't know how much longer I can take it!!!

Well I am going to go tie my noose now....the gun is loaded, strychnine ready..

If the band cares they will e-mail me @ valblatz@yahoo.com, with an explanation, to avert this tragedy!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: