Anthrax not signed with ArtistDirect?? What the fuck is going on?

Thay already look like dumb asses, thay have no fucking clue who i am, and used my post as,"AN OFFICAL" statment, You never know, I just my have made it all up.. never trust what you read on a message board...l8ter all

Originally posted by Jono
they copy and paste alphamails and other shit off the official website so why wouldn't they do this? it's gonna be funny one day when someone puts something up realy crazy like "charlie just told me anthrax is breaking up!!!!!!!" and blabbermouth is gonna run with it and look like dumb asses.
-Jono-

HAHA. In the morning we'll see another "story" about how Charlie gave official word that they're breaking up over the label deal because it came from a fan. Good job, Jono. :lol:

I can understand them going with a smaller label in that its better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond. All this sucks... why wont they say something official?

Anyone ever see the movie "Broadcast News?" What you've described above happens at the end of that movie.

Rich

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
I can understand them going with a smaller label in that its better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond. All this sucks... why wont they say something official?

i have read an interview from the guy from helmet and he summed it up,its better to be on a big label and get treated like shit and get paid then being on a small label and get treated like shit and not get paid!!!

payme.gif

Originally posted by Jono
they copy and paste alphamails and other shit off the official website so why wouldn't they do this? it's gonna be funny one day when someone puts something up realy crazy like "charlie just told me anthrax is breaking up!!!!!!!" and blabbermouth is gonna run with it and look like dumb asses.
-Jono-

I think that day may be today. They're gonna run this dude