Anthrax not signed with ArtistDirect?? What the fuck is going on?

poorchoiceofwords

Packaged Rebel
Jul 21, 2002
a better place
Somebody tell me this isn't true.

ANTHRAX: ARTISTDIRECT Deal A No-Go - Feb. 13, 2003

Contrary to previous reports, ANTHRAX have not signed a North American record deal with ArtistDirect Records and are no longer involved in contract negotiations with the label, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. It is not presently clear how this latest development will affect the projected release date for the group's new album, "We've Come For You All", which was previously expected to be issued in the U.S. on April 15. "We've Come For You All" was released in Japan last week and is due in Europe on Feb. 24 through Nuclear Blast Records.

thats fuckin terrible, that best not be true, or if it has fallen through i hope it gets sorted quickly

antharx have been fucked over enough, thats ajoke man !! time for the us bods to buy imports, how shitty is that !!!

I know for a fact that Artist Direct was going to push the cd back until June...They have no money to promote the album...Artist Direct is terrible....I am sure the label will going under..

Are you sure artist direct is a label??
I thought it had something to do with a management team.
Correct me if I'm wrong : Trax signed BMG

I get a regular report from AD every 2 weeks and they are just promoting the latest shit in CD/DVD and upcoming concerts and you can download songs/video!!!

I hope this is just a bs blabbermouth story perpetuated by some dingus. If it is, then I have a feeling I know who the douchebag is

At any rate, if its true, then I hope there is still a chance they can get on Sanctuary or Nuke Blast.

This sucks balls.

Good Grief...if this is true.

Going to Ipecac would be a cool thought, but I want to see this record be huge and I don't think Ipecac is the place for that.

Crap... it's not going to be good that they have an even greater delay between Europe and US release dates (if this is true of course)

Well, maybe they can find a better label now...

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
it would be kool if they signed another contract with NB to realse it everywere else that would be good

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping...

Some thing funny is going on with this site. . .there was a post by someone called Buzzard and now its not on here ????

Dude that is gay . .. what people can't have their own voices or some thing ??? What the fuck !!!!! Yeah he posted something about anthrax or laughed or something. . . . . whatever .. .

So we are now Un Americans that like to Censor / //?? Anthrax the band that writes songs like Startin up a Posse which was against censorship is now following the trend !!!! Come'on man. . .

WHERE ARE YOUR BALLS !!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE SEE THIS AND YOU CAN FUCKING BAND ME OFF THIS MUTHA FUCKA CAUSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO START CENSORING WHAT YOUR OWN FUCKING FANS HAVE TO SAY THE FUCK YOU ALL !!!!!